- Official Rating: Apart hotel
- Board basis: Rooms only
- Location: Salam street, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
When to go:
Unless you’re someone who is the kind of a personality who loves to take sunbath and roaming around in air conditioned malls there are sales in the malls in the month of July. Anyways the best time to visit Abu Dhabi is during the cooler weathers when it is not so hot and the heat is bearable. Besides the main aim of the tourists in Abu Dhabi is a Dune dinner and Desert Safari tour is more pleasant, pleasing and worth it in the when it is not that hot.
How to get there:
These are the international airports present near to Andalus Al Seef Resort and spa;
1) Abu Dhabi international airport
2) Dubai international airport
3) Sharjah international airport
It takes 25 minutes to travel from Abu Dhabi Airport to the resort.
Things to do:
The Muslim tourists on a visit of Abu Dhabi should look forward to a very adventurous trip ahead of them, with lots of amazing piece of architect and structures that you’d witness. Starting off with the Shaykh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, visiting with family and friends a structure of the holy movement. Followed by Emirates Palace, impressive and an inspiring work which is a must in to do list. And another spontaneous visit incudes the Yas Marina Circuit with a fabulous view. The Yas water world Abu Dhabi and you can make a splash at the water world.
- Open-air swimming pool
- 3000 square meter of Wellness and Spa area
- Entertaining and retail; outlets at Al Seef Mall, featuring Carrefour superstore
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Valet parking and management car rental service
- Courtesy wireless internet access
With all halal food and stuff used and no alcoholic stuff is sold on hotel’s premises.
+971 2 652 6722