- Rating: Rated at 4 star
- Board Basis: Half board (Breakfast Buffet and Dinner)
- Open: All year round
- Location: Kozakli Kaplicalari, Nevsehir/Turkey
- Nearest City: Nevsehir/Turkey
When to go:
The best time to go to Nevsehir is in the summer months May-October as the winter months can get very cold. The summer months are enjoyable at the beach as well as for hiking and exploring.
How to get there:
Tourists can take an international/ national flight to Nevsehir Kapadokya (NAV) Airport, which is 85 km (1 hour) from the city. From there bus services or car rentals can be used to get to Kozakli Grand Thermal Hotel.
Things to do:
Nevsehir is a popular transfer point for tourists looking to explore some of the best historical towns of Turkey. Many bus services operate, since it has Cappodocia’s largest bus terminal, that take guests to different places in the province. Nevsehir itself has a beautiful fortress on a hill, a museum and several hiking spots for the adventurous tourist. Turkish bath, thermal Jacuzzi and steam room separate for men and women
Sauna, massage and salt rooms separate for men and women
Unique Selling Points:
- Amenities in the rooms: room for the disabled, thermal water, Wifi, air-conditioning, hair dryer, TV, balcony, digital safe box, telephone
- Swimming Pools: Indoor thermal pool for men and women respectively; 4 kids pools
- Two family baths, Mud baths and aroma therapy, Facial and body care, Sauna, Turkish and Finnish bath, Jacuzzi and massages
- Kids’ club
- Sports & Leisure Activities: fitness center, table tennis, billiard
- Conference room and meeting facilities
Kozakli Grand Thermal Hotel is one of the best halal hotels in the region that provide secluded services to allow for a halal holiday.
Address: Ft Hot Caddesi No: 136-50600 – Kozakli / Nevşehir Turkey