Aerostar HotelAerostar Hotel, situated in the heart of Moscow, Russia, is ultimate promise of a relaxing, comfortable and completely user friendly environment for tourists who have been traversing the historical city all day or citizens who need a get away from their busy lives.
The hotel maintains a halal status, especially focusing on the needs of tourists looking for a halal holiday.
- Rating: Rated at 4 stars
- Board Basis: Half board (Breakfast Buffet and Dinner)
- Open: All year round
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Nearest City: Moscow, Russia
When to go:
Moscow is home to one of Earth’s most coldest climates where winters are marked by frost-bites. The best time to visit would be from the beginning of spring till the end of summer, during the months of April-September.
How to get there:
International flights can be taken to Sheremetyevo International Airport (SVO) (30 minutes) and to Vnukovo International Airport (VKO) (1hour 30minutes)
Things to do:
Moscow is one of the world’s busiest cities, a political and financial hub of the region. The city is over 800 years old and has monuments that signify major world events. Nearby places to visit from the Aerostar Hotel include the Kremlin, Red Square, Lenin Mausoleum, Ice Palace Megasport, Central Moscow Hippodrome, Moscow Zoo, Moscow Hermitage Garden, Yeliseyevsky Shop and Bolshoi Theatre.
Unique Selling Points:
- Amenities in the rooms:Minibar, air-conditioning, satellite TV, electronic lock, safety box, dial-up internet access, hair-dryer, cosmetic kit
- Gym, sauna and massage
- Facilities for disabled people (on request)
- Laundry services and dry cleaning
- Complimentary safety deposit boxes at the reception
- Billiards, souvenir shop and beauty salon
- Conference and banqueting facilities up to 400 people
- Concierge facilities: car rent, shopping, transport and sightseeing information
- Prayer rooms for men (9th floor) and for women (8th floor) with Quran, prayer rug, Qibla direction and prayer times.
Aerostar Hotel keeps its halal holiday promise by providing prayer facilities for both men and women as well as offering halal food items on the hotel’s menu.
Address: Leningradsky Ave, д.37, к. 9, Moscow, Russia, 125993
Phone: +7 495 988-31-31