If looking to have your halal holidays in Dubai, Al Ghurair Rayhaan Hotel by Rotana is a great option.
Al Ghurair Rayhaan is quite popular with both tourists and business travellers. This 5 star hotel is the perfect place to enjoy some of city attractions. Nestled in the heart of Dubai, it is well connected to all the city’s business and top tourists destinations.Al Ghurair Rayhaan is one of the largest complex in Dubai with excellent accommodations to the highest degree of comfort and convenience. Discover a blend of services and wide range of facilities at Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana.
- Official Ratings: 5 stars
- Board Basis: Breakfast included
- Location: Deira, Dubai, UAE
- Nearest International Airport:
- 1) Dubai International Airport (DXB), 8 km
- 2) Sharjah International Airport (SHJ), 27 km
- 3) Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH), 126 km
- Open: Check in time starts 14:00, Check out time is by 12:00
When to go:
Hotel is open all over the year and tourists enjoy their stay at Al Ghurair Rayhaan Hotel.
Gold Souk (1.3 mi / 2 km), Deira City Centre (1.8 mi / 2.9 km), Burj Juman Mall (2.6 mi / 4.1 km), Dubai Cre.7 mi / 4.4 km), Al-Maktoum Stadium(2.9 mi / 4.6 km).ek (2
Plan your Trip
Things to do:
Outdoor swimming pools for adults and children are available in hotel.
Unique selling points:
- Health Club.
- Full-service Spa.
- Spa treatment and steam rooms.
- Tennis Courts and Squash facilities.
- Shuttle bus service.
- Banquet and meeting facilities.
- Business centre.
- Babysitting (upon request)
Hotel Halal Facilities:
- The hotel offers 428 luxurious rooms and suites, as well as the Club Rotana lounge on the 18th floor which provides an array of additional benefits to club guests.
- The rooms have the following amenities Wi-Fi, Mini bar, Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities, Satellite TV, In-room safe, Daily housekeeping Services, Hairdryer and One free water bottle per day.
- All food within the hotel premises is halal and no alcohol sold or allowed in hotel premises.
- Outdoor temperature controlled swimming pool with separate kids’ pool.
- Health and fitness centre.
- Spa facilities with jacuzzi and steam baths.
Phone: +971 4 293 3000
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.