If you are looking for great halal hotels service with a touch of personality, the Al Jawhara Gardens Hotel in Dubai is the answer to your queries. With this particular establishment, you will be able to experience special treatment by staff that is always ready to serve you any time of the day.
You will also get to enjoy a variety of amenities that only this hotel can offer. If you speak a different language, you do not have to worry because most of the staff members are well versed in other languages. Would you like to learn more? Go ahead and continue reading to get more information on halal holidays in United Arab Emirates.
- Official Rating: 4-Star Hotel
- Check in: 2:00 PM onwards
- Guest Age Requirement: Children of all ages are welcome. Those under 6 years old will not be charged extra if existing beds are used. Children who are 12 and below will be charged up to AED 75 per night for extra bed usage. Older children will be charged AED 100 for extra beds.
- Check-out: From 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM
- Restrictions: Pets are not allowed
When to Go to This Destination
It would be best to go to this particular destination during the lean months (June to August) to take advantage of minimal customer traffic and lower rates.
How to Get There
The hotel is located directly behind the Deira City Centre Shopping Mall. It is right beside Dubai International Airport and within walking distance of the local mosques. Airport shuttle services are also available for a fee.
Plan your Trip
Things to Do
- There are many things to do in Dubai and in this particular establishment for sure. These are as follows:
- A multipurpose fitness center is available.
- There are two indoor and lots of outdoor pools for people to use.
- There are a variety of family rooms for both the kids and adults to enjoy.
- People can enjoy fine dining restaurants open 24/7.
Unique Selling Point
- The entire hotel has Internet connectivity. Each room has Wi-Fi access and is equipped with the latest in flat-screen televisions for entertainment.
- Couple-friendly facilities for married individuals
- The property itself is rated the best in value. Guests will be getting their money’s worth when staying in this hotel.
- Airport shuttle services are available.
- It is also located adjacent to other popular shopping malls like the Dubai mall which can be good for guests who would want to buy gifts for their family.
- Halal food is served.
- This particular establishment follows the Sharia Law. Couples who are not married are not allowed to stay in the hotel. There’s also a strict dress code which prohibits both genders to wear skirts and shorts above the knee.
- Restaurants also offer strict Halal cuisine for those guests with specific dietary needs.
- There also many famous Mosques in Dubai around the hotel vicinity.
Address: P. O. Box: 121711, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
GPS: 25.254830, 55.335194
If you truly want to enjoy halal holidays in Dubai while doing business in Dubai, it will do you good to visit the Al Jawhara Gardens Hotel. It will give you the chance to enjoy even more while working and getting the best hotel accommodations that Dubai has to offer.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.