Located in the heart of Dubai, in Port Saeed, UAE, Al Jawhara Gardens Halal Hotel is a contemporary Arabic-style hotel recently renovated.
The rooms are exceptionally large with a hint of homely atmosphere. There is a huge shopping centre just behind the hotel which makes it a great choice for either business or leisure travellers. In spite of the fact that there are plenty of children facilities, I wouldn’t say the hotel is just family orientated. It is also popular with business people and Muslim couples (married only).
Al Jawhara Gardens Hotel offers what a proper halal hotel would offer and even more.
- Rating: 4 Stars
- Board Basis: Breakfast Inclusive
- Open: 12 months a year
- Location: Port Saaed, Dubai, UAE
- Nearest International Airports:
- Dubai International Airport (DXB), 2 km
- Sharjah International Airport (SHJ), 27 km
- Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH), 125 km
Plan your Trip
Unique Selling Points:
- Fully Shariah-compliant hospitality. Unmarried couples are not allowed in the guest list and couples may be requested to present their marriage certificate.
- Swimming Pool: Separate one for women only, with total privacy.
- Health & Spa: Fully equipped spa, jacuzzi & gym.
- Other: Rooms and exclusive facilities for disabled guests.
- Children: Kids rooms and pools.
- Private beaches, hammam, jacuzzi & spa separate for men and women.
- Mosque with special area for women.
- Koran, prayer rug and Qibla can be found in all rooms.
- All food is prepared and served according to the Islamic law and tradition.
Al Jawhara Gardens Hotel is a Shariah-compliant hotel which stems from the tradition and heritage embedded into the brand’s core values. The hotel is very proud to be one of the very few strictly halal hotels in the world and the management are doing all they can to keep this reputation. The marketing team of Al Jawhara Gardens Hotel has produced a highly informative and entertaining video that can be found here.
Address: P. O. Box: 121711, Dubai – U.A.E.
Phone: +971 4 2107777
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.