When you want to get away from the struggles and bustles of the everyday life there isn’t a place as welcoming and relaxing as the Al Maha desert resort. It has peaceful and tranquil ambience that is bound to take away the pressure of an otherwise busy life from you and gives you the best halal holiday. Would you like to learn more? Go ahead and continue reading to get more information on halal holidays in United Arab Emirates.
- Official rating: 5 star hotel
- Location: Dubai Al Ain road, Murquab, United Arab Emirates.
- Check in : from 14:00 hours
- Check out: until 12:00 hours
- Minimum age requirement: children above the age of 10 are welcome at the resort.
When to go to this destination
At Al Maha every day is a holiday, so you can visit the resort whenever you like. The activities at the resort are enjoyable and couples have given a thumbs up on the location.
How to get there
The resort is located within a 45 minute drive from the city of Dubai. From the airport you will take a taxi which will take you to the resort in about 55 minutes because there is an extra 8 kilometres from the main entrance of the park to the resort area.
Plan your Trip
Things to do
There are many things to do in Dubai:
- You can watch the wildlife at Al Maha wildlife reserve.
- Visit the Dubai Desert conservation reserve.
- Go sky diving at the skydive Dubai desert centre.
- Visit the inflight Dubai.
- There is also the spa which will greatly help you get rejuvenated.
- And of course you can go shopping at the city center which is less than 1 hour away.
Unique Selling Points
- The resort is very strategically placed at the Al Maha wildlife reserve.
- It is also located near other landmarks and attraction sites.
- Within the hotel you will get a spa, a top of the range restaurant and other amenities that are above the normal.
- Staff speak many languages and can give you the best and informative information on halal holidays in Dubai.
- The food served at the hotel is typically halal.
- Alcohol is not allowed in the resort
Mailing address: Dubai desert conservation reserve
Al Ain road
United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 832 9900
Fax: (971) (4) 8329211
Come to the Al Maha desert resort for the best service.
There also many famous Mosques in Dubai around the hotel vicinity. Al Maha Desert Resort is just 45- minute drive from the city of Dubai, and another 8km from the main entrance. It is the best place to spend your holidays, the best place to relax with your family watching the wildlife as you get closer to what nature can offer you in the middle of the desert.
The resort has 42 private suits built in the Bedouin style. The suites all have private sun decks, a spacious bedroom inclusive of a sitting arrangement, a very large bathroom with a tub where you can soak and includes a shower. All the suites have coffee makers.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.