The Alaiye Adin Beach Hotel & Resort is one of Antalya, Turkey’s most aesthetically pleasing halal hotels – one that has not compromised on quality of service to its guests. Rather, the hotel has gained a reputation for exceeding expectations with regards to their hospitality. Adin Beach Hotel caters to different tastes by giving options of rooms situated in the floral gardens that allow unobstructed views of the gardens; or rooms on the seafront side of the premises where the Mediterranean waters provide for breathtaking views. Being a halal hotel, Adin Beach Hotel makes sure it adheres to seclusion and non-alcoholic requirements of its guests in all the services it provides-ranging from numerous entertainment activities, sports and spa facilities, as well as food and beverages. One amazing aspect about the hotel is its beach – it has been divided into the Cleopatra (women only) beach, Keykubat (men only) beach and Damlatash mixed beach (for families), thereby allowing for guests to make themselves comfortable however they may please.
- Rating: 5 star
- Board Basis: All Inclusive (soft drinks, meals, pools, Spa, beach)
- Open: From 25 May to 31 October
- Location: Incekum district of Alanya city, Turkey
- Nearest city: Alanya (30 minute bus ride, overlooking the sea)
When to go:
Turkey’s climate is similar to most Mediterranean countries. The most popular time when the place is packed with tourists is Summertime and particularly July and August. If, however, you can’t stand the heat (temperature can reach up to 40+ C) and would also rather avoid the tourist flows, the best time to go there is either May or September.
How to get there:
If travelling from Europe, Turkish Airlines or various low-cost airlines (Ryanair, Monarch, Thompson) fly from most main European cities’ airports. There are, however, other airlines you can book with, if you’d be willing to fly with one or two stops.
Nearest International Airports:
1. Antalya (AYT) Airport, 105 km (1 hour 45 min)
2. Gazipasa (GZP) Airport, 58 km (1 hour )
Plan your Trip
Things to do in Antalya, Turkey:
Unique Selling Points:
- 377 rooms in total
- Complimentary WiFi
- Indoor and outdoor pools for men, women and families respectively
- Waterpark for kids
- Spa for men and women respectively (including beauty salon, sauna, gym, massage rooms (surcharge), Turkish bath, steam room)
- Meeting and banqueting facilities
- Kids club and playground
- Sports & Leisure Activities: aerobics, aqua aerobics, darts, pool table, table tennis, and beach volleyball.
- Restaurants: Adin Restaurant, Selcuklu Restaurant, Cleopatra Snack (women area), Damlatas Snack (mixed area) and Keykubat Snack (men area, Osmanli Ala Carte Restaurant, Akdeniz Ala Carte Restaurant, Tex-Men Ala Carte Restaurant, Cafe Iris
- At a surcharge: babysitting, laundry and dry cleaning, parachute, surfing, jet ski, shopping centre, gift shop, grocery, hair dresser, professional photographer, car rent, excursions
- Non – alcoholic environment
- Separate beach areas for men and women
By making holidays perfect memories, Adin Beach Hotel adds luxury and hospitality to the experience of tourists visiting the legendary city of Antalya- especially for those looking for a halal stay.
Address: İncekum Mevkii, 07407 Antalya, Turkey
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.