Alanda hotel Marbella is a luxurious 4-star hotel in Spain. It is located in a beautiful place which gives tourists an amazing view of Sierra Blanca Mountain and Mediterranean Sea . It is a great place for business meetings, tourists and travelers because it provides all essential services at a reasonable rate. One of the greatest features of Alanda Hotel is that it is Spain’s first hotel for providing halal food for its Muslim visitors. Along with halal food, Muslims are also provided prayer mats and Quran which makes them enjoy their halal holidays without being away from their religious deeds.
- Rating: 4 Star
- Board Basis: Included Breakfast
- Open: whole year
- Location: Marbella, Spain
- Nearest city: Granada
- Nearest International Airports: Malaga (AGP) International Airport, 54 km (40 min drive)
Plan your Trip
Unique Selling Points:
- 24/7 free Wi-Fi Connection for the people staying in the hotel
- Wake-up call service and Room Service
- Swimming Pools: The hotel has two swimming pools. One is outdoor and the other one is indoor
- Health and Fitness: A well-equipped Gym for maintaining your fitness and a wellness and beauty center for keeping you healthy and beautiful are the main attracting things for young adults.
- Spa: A full-service Spa to make you refresh and relax
- Business Facilities: An elegant place for organizing meetings and events
- Restaurants: Alanda´s beach club, Khala´s Restaurant and Pool Café provide delicious food of standard quality. You can find breakfast buffets, fresh fruits, beverages, meat, seafood and much more at Alanda hotel.
- All essential prayer facilities like prayer rooms, prayer mats and prayer timetables are provided.
- A Quran is also provided in each room for recitation.
- A mosque ‘King Abdul Aziz Mosque’ is located next to a hotel so Muslims can visit it easily.
- A halal-certified kitchen serves its visitor all kinds of delicious halal food.
- Special Ramadan arrangements for providing Iftar and Suhoor.
Address: Blvd. Principe Alfonso von Hohenlohe, s/n 29602 Marbella, Spain
Phone: + (34) 952 89 96 00
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.