When visiting Nevsehir, Alaturca is a great choice to consider. Alaturca House is in the Centre of Goreme, features a traditional Goreme architecture with stone walls.
It is a boutique hotel, placed in the small town of Cappadocia, best known for its natural rock formations, often called “fairy chimneys”. The property also has a garden and a terrace with beautiful and stunning city views.
- Rating: Boutique Hotel
- Board Basis: Breakfast Inclusive
- Location: Goreme/ Cappadocia, Turkey
- Open: Check in time is 14:00 and check out time is by 10:30.
When to go:
In Cappadocia there is a great difference between the day and night temperatures. The average temperature is +23 Degrees-Celsius (73 F) in summer and -2 Degrees-Celsius (28 F) in winter. It is cooler and drier than popular tourist areas of the Mediterranean and the Aegean coasts. April to the middle of June and September-October are the best months to visit.
How to get there:
Nevsehir Kapadokya (NAV) Airport, 40km and it would take 40 min transfer from Nevsehir Kapadokya Airport.
Plan your Trip
Things to do:
Alaturca House Hotel can be a good choice when spending your halal holidays in Turkey as it is close to Göreme Open Air Museum, Zemi Valley, Goreme National Park, Rose Valley, Fairy Chimneys, Zelve Open Air Museum, El Nazar Kilise where you can visit easily with your family and have the time of your lives.
A wide range of activities can be enjoyed on site or in surroundings, including cycling and hiking.
Guests can relish amazing city views and garden view from the room.
- Rooms are spacious and tidy. They offer standard, economy, deluxe, superior and family rooms to their guests. Following are the room amenities they provide refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, daily housekeeping, private bathroom, free toiletries, hair dryer, satellite TV service, free Wi-Fi, laundry service(surcharge), luggage storage and room service(during limited hours). The privacy is respected and it is made sure that all those visitors hoping for a halal environment are at ease.
- Daily full breakfast between 8:00am to 10:00am
- All food within hotel premises is halal. The hotel has a full non-alcoholic atmosphere offering breakfast at the indoor restaurant or terrace floor between 08:00 – 10:00.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Car parking
- 24 hours service
- If cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, 100% of price will be charged.
Phone: +90 384 271 2156
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.