Designed and positioned for sightseeing purposes, this hotel will give you a peaceful stay when you travel to Dubai. One of the best ways to experience an Arabian style of relaxation is to stay in this well-known hotel. Dubai is the best place to stay in order for you to savor every moment of your halal holidays. The hotel has extraordinary services and will surely never fail to amaze you. If you need the best halal holidays in United Arab Emirates, stay at the Arabian Courtyard Hotel and Spa.
• Location: Al Fahidi Street, opposite Dubai Museum and Historic Bastakiya, Bur Dubai, Dubai
• Check in: 2:00 PM (Afternoon)
• Check out: Until 12:00 Noontime
• Payment: Can be in cash or credit cards (American Express, Visa, Euro/ MasterCard etc.)
When to Go To this Destination
Dubai experiences its hot weather during the months of July to September. So, to avoid being scorched by the extreme heat during your travels here, you can visit the place during the months of November or December – this will be the perfect timing for you and your family’s holiday vacation.
How to Get There:
6 kilometers away from Dubai International Airport, this establishment can be visited with only a short period of time. The hotel is only a walking distance from Al Fahidi Metro Station. The airport shuttle service is the best option as it has great accommodations and the best shuttle services to make you feel relaxed and comfortable during your halal holidays in Dubai.
Plan your Trip
Things to Do
• If you’re fond of shopping and have a major interest when it comes to different kinds of commodities and products, Meena Bazaar is only a walking distance from the hotel and you can visit this pace to satisfy your cravings.
• The famous Dubai Road, Dubai Creek and the Dubai World Trade Centre are only 3 kilometers away from the hotel. Visit these famous landmarks and experience the best moments in your Dubai visit.
• Outdoor pools are available and you can enjoy swimming while sightseeing the entire city.
Unique Selling Points
• Airport drop off and pick up are available at an additional charge. This is advantageous for those guests who are in a rush and don’t have much time for shuttle waiting.
• An in–house Barber shop and Beauty Salon are open and guests can visit these two places in the hotel and they can enjoy the services being offered there.
• Babysitting and child services are available for those who traveled with their little kids and who want to enjoy precious moments with his/her partners. The staff and personnel doing the job are all trustworthy. These kinds of services are being offered upon request only.
The hotel variety of halal facilities such as:
• Indoor Mosques
• No alcohol
• No smoking is allowed
• Halal food with continental breakfast
• Halal food served in restaurants
Mailing Address: Al Seef Area, Al Fahidi Street, Bur Dubai, opposite to Dubai Museum PO Box 46500, Dubai, U.E.A
Phone: +971 4 3519111
Fax: +971 4 3517744
If you are worried about the food and thinking how to find a good restaurant in the UAE then don’t worry – there are many restaurants around on walking distance. Al Bastakiya is the nearest landmark within the hotel. 20 meters and you can immediately look upon the establishment. The Grand Mosque is only 200 meters away from the hotel. Guests can visit this famous site within walking distance. The well–known Twin Towers Shopping center is only 1.2 kilometers away from the hotel. Visit this place and enjoy the walking tour with your fellow travelers and travel buddies.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.