Ayla Hotel Al Ain is an exclusive and brand new way of indulgence and luxury in Al Ain.
The hotel provides an unbeatable individual facility with a halal atmosphere and an Arabic environment. Ayla Hotel Al Ain is one of the best place for the Muslim families trying to spend some amazing vacations between Muslims and within the halal atmosphere.
- Certified Rating: 4 stars
- Board Base: Rooms only
- Locality: Khalifa Bin Zayed-Al-Awwal Street, Al Ain, U.A.E
- Nearest International Airports:
1) Al Ain International Airport
2) Dubai International Airport
3) Abu Dhabi International Airport
4) Sharjah International Airport
When to go:
The best time to visit Al Ain is in the cold weather when the temperature is between 9°C and 25°C. You can find this type of weather if you go in between November to February. It is very windy and cold breeze all over so warm clothes like jacket and shawl can be a real help. At that time of the year all of the shopping malls are full of winter clothes collections.
Plan your Trip
The Ayla Hotel Al Ain is a chunk of the stylish Ayla Commercial Complex including many shops, management offices and tactically located at the active and busy spot. The hotel is encircled by shopping centers, greens and tourist fascinations presenting the following services:
- Fully furnished fitness center
- Enclosed temperature controlled swimming pool
- Enclosed Jacuzzi disjointedly for men and women
- Steam bath and steam room separate for gents and ladies
- Rooms for visitors with exceptional requirements
- Childminding – upon demand
- Currency interchange
- Free concealed and open car parking
- Meeting and occasion conveniences
- Chemist’s and ATM
- Free internet access
- Ayla restaurant: A restaurant within the hotel providing halal food all day.
BOOK ONLINE OR CALL
UK: 0808 145 3715
EU: +1 469-610-3611
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.