Basak Termal Hotel has clean air and healing thermal water for guests. The hotel was established in 2010 and is located near Ankara in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. If you are going to spend your halal holidays in this city then consider staying at the Basak Termal Hotel.
Basak termal Hotel is near to Soğuksu National Park which is about 4 km. Established on February 19, 1959, the park is dominated by dense forests consisting of small valleys. The annual average temperature is about 5 °C (41 °F) in the national park. Already sounding tempting to spend your halal holiday in Turkey?
General information about the hotel
• Official Rating: 4-Star Hotel
• Check-in: 14:00
• Minimum Age Requirement: a child under 6 years can stay at the hotel free of charge when using existing beds or a child under 2 years can stay free of charge in a crib.
• Check-out: 12:00
• Restrictions: Pets and domestic animals are not allowed. Alcohol is not available. Family cabins are chargeable. The Başak Termal Hotel do not book in non-married couples.
When to go to this destination
The climate in Ankara Province is usually very hot during Summer so it’s best to plan holidays in the Winter or monsoon season to enjoy halal holidays in Kızılcahamam.
How to get there
The Basak Termal Hotel is about 50 km from Esenboğa International Airport. Taxi from the airport takes approx 1 hour to reach the hotel.
Plan your Trip
Things to do
While staying at this hotel you will find many things to do in Kızılcahamam including:
• You can make your stay joyful at the hotel with Free Wi-Fi with high-speed internet Facility.
• Restaurant, fitness centre with gym / workout room, hot tub, indoor swimming pool, massage centre and restaurant.
• There are some restaurants nearby which offer Turkish cuisines which are worth experiencing while you stay at Basak Termal Hotel.
Unique selling points
• Complimentary private parking is on site.
• Historical with retro vibes of photos of forests or cities in bedrooms.
• Outdoor Garden.
• The Basak Termal Hotel is located near various Mosques in Kizilcahamam.
• Thermal Hotel has a separate male and female thermal pool.
• Mailing Address: Yenice Mahallesi, Namık Kemal Cd. No: 39, 06890 Kızılcahamam, Ankara, Turkey
• Reservation: +90 312 920 01 63
• Fax: +90 312 736 70 70
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Official Website: http://www.basaktermalhotel.com/
Enjoy your holidays with Basak Termal Hotel in Kizicahamam. It offers outdoor activities like hiking, trekking, camping, bird watching, photo safari and much more.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.