Bera beach hotel is a 5-star luxurious halal resort in Alanya.
Golden Beaches, amazing architecture, deep blue waters, outstanding landscapes and traditional Turkish cordiality are what define Bera resort. Tourists can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. Families and couples both can relish this luxurious attractive resort which has excellent reputation and incredible services. The facilities and flawless services provided by Bera Beach Resort ensure a pleasant stay for guests and make their vacations memorable.
- Rating: 5 stars
- Board Basis: All inclusive(soft drinks, meals, pools, spa, beach)
- Location: Konakli district of Alanya City, Turkey
- Nearest city: Alanya (15 minute bus ride, overlooking the sea)
- Nearest International Airports: Antalya (AYT) Airport(122 km), Gazipasa (GZP) Airport (57 km)
- Open:Check in time is 15:00, Check out time is 11:00
When to go:
Resort is open 12 months of the year. Tourists mostly prefer going in summer season. Its open from 10 April to 31 October.
The modern hotel is in the vicinity of popular city attractions such as Cleopatra’s Beach, Damlatas Aqua Centre.
Plan your Trip
Things to do:
Summer season daytime activities and evening entertainment usually includes games, sports, live folk music, poetry and comedy plays. Other activities include Parachute, Surfing, and Jet Ski (at extra charge).
Some Western and Turkish music are allowed within the hotel.
Halal Hotel Facilities:
- The luxurious feel of each room at Bera Alanya Hotel is complemented by facilities like flat-screen satellite TVs, minibars, air conditioner, balcony, safety deposit box, En Suite Bath/shower and hairdryer.
- Hotel Bera offers breakfast every morning that guests can enjoy. Hotel also serves International and Turkish Cuisine as an open buffet for lunch and dinner. There are also snacks served at selected times between meals. Minibar is free for guests on arrival day only.
- A mixed private beach area for families with modest swimming dress code.
- Segregated swimming pools are for men, women and kids.
- Spa, Sauna, Steam room and Turkish bath separated for men and women.
- Sports activities include water polo, aerobics, darts, pool table, table tennis and beach volleyball.
- Games room with arcade and electronic games for an extra charge.
- Mosque with special area for women.
Phone: +90 242 510 0500
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.