The Bof Hotel Suites Atasehir is a luxury hotel with a wide range of amenities. It is situated in Istanbul and within reach of public transport and places to visit. It has been rated a 5-star hotel. The hotel rooms boast views of both the city and the sea.
General Information about the Hotel
- It is located near Sabiha Gokcen International Airport.
- The hotel provides free Wi-Fi and on-site parking for guests.
- It has a spa, sauna and various other activities to enjoy.
- The hotel has many rooms, each equipped with an en suite bathroom, kettle and personal space. Rooms are tastefully decorated. Each room has a hairdryer and slippers for the use of guests. This is the best hotel for Halal Holidays in Turkey
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 12:30 PM
- Required At Check In:
Credit card or cash deposit and Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
When to Go To This Destination
The ideal time to visit Bof Hotel Suites Atasehir is during the warmer months in order to make use of the seasonal pool. Visiting during summer, spring and autumn allows guests to enjoy the outdoor barbecue and pool that the hotel has to offer. Winter months usually bring snow and being close to the sea make cause a lot of window – it is not ideal to visit in winter.
How to Get There
The nearest airport to Bof Hotel Suites Atasehir is the Sabiha Gokcen Airport, situated approximately 17km from the hotel. The hotel also provides a car rental service, which may make travel easier.
Plan your Trip
Things to Do
The Bosphorus Bridge is only 10km from the Hotel, or visit the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, only 15km away.
There are various attractions to visit and shopping malls to spend the time. The hotel can also host meetings or conferences.
Unique Selling Points of the Hotel
- The views from the hotel are exceptional.
- Many rooms also receive natural sunlight and are equipped with aircons.
- The staff speaks many languages making it easier for visiting guests.
- The rooms are all well-equipped with mini fridges, microwaves and minibars for your enjoyment.
- You don’t have to think that how to find restaurant near me? Halal food is available which is cooked without any wine or other prohibited things.
- Pools for ladies are also available with proper Rules and PARDA
- Mosque is also available for prayers.
Contact: +90 216 266 50 50
There are many things to do at the hotel. It gives you full Halal Holidays package. Enjoy the bar or restaurant. For the more physically active, it could be beneficial to visit the gym and work out with a personal trainer. If you want to get some rest, relax in the sauna or steam baths.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.