When looking for a good hotel in Istanbul, Bosphorous House can be a very fine choice for spending your halal holidays with an amazing view of the city from the apartments.
They have all the necessary facilities to entertain their guest in the best way possible. b is a 5 star luxury hotel that offers you to celebrate with them wedding or any other function and set up business meetings etc. or be the spot for your vacation in Istanbul.
- Rating: Rated above 5 stars.
- Board Basis: Prices depend on the room occupied and there is an extra charge for the breakfast.
- Location: Istanbul / Uskudar, Turkey.
When to Go:
Since the hotel provides a good view of the Istanbul city below and is situated in the Asian side of the Istanbul, it is more appropriate to book a room to spend your halal holidays at any time throughout the year as Bosphorous House is centrally located and has many important and attractive nearby locations.
How to get there:
40 mins transfer from Sabiha Gokchen airport.
Plan your Trip
Things to do:
Bhosphorus Hotel Istanbul has many activities and great facilities to ensure that you are granted with the best comfort.
Unique Selling Points:
- Well Maintained rooms for the guests.
- Everyday Everyday housekeeping and all the facilities like LCD TV, Refrigerator, microwave, Air conditioner and so much more.
- Located at the mere center of Uskudar in the Asian part of Istanbul catches a lot of attention of the tourist.
- There are a number of nearby attraction that sets the worth of the place.
- These location include Dolmabahce Palace, Maiden’s Tower, Beylerbeyi Palace and 30 min drive to Topkapi Palace, Blue (Sultanahmet) Mosque, Taksim Square, Hagia Sophia, Basilica Cistern and Grand Bazaar.
- Free WiFi, complementary photocopy and fax services.
- The resort offer a variety of halal food and breakfast is served with open buffet.
- Bosphorous Hotel Istanbul has a non – alcoholic atmosphere.
- The Islamic traditions being held and the halal facilities offered by the Bosphorous House ensure that your halal holidays would be filled with splendid fun.
Phone: +90 212 326 1100
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.