Some people are attracted to the idea of suites that offer comfort and peace and prefer that when they are on a halal vacation.
Byotell Flora Suites in Istanbul provides luxury suites that are fully equipped with all the basic and luxurious amenities as well as offers an attractive view of the Istanbul city and the sea.
- Official rating: 4 stars.
- Board Basis: Room Only
- Location: Atasehir/ Istanbul, Turkey
- Nearest International Airport:
- Istanbul (IST) Ataturk Airport (50 min transfer)
- Sabiha Gokcen (SAW) Airport (30 min)
When to Go:
Spring is the best time to visit Istanbul, Turkey and stay at Byotell Flora Suites for halal vacations because in spring weather is moderate, days are long and provided that there are so many tourist places around it is recommended to go there in spring then autumn followed by summer season on third and lastly in winter.
How to get there:
You can reach Byotell Flora Suites easily as it is a 30 min transfer from Sabiha Gökçen airport.
Plan your Trip
Things to do:
Nearby the hotel there are numerous tourist places like Bagdad Avenue on a 20-25 min drive, Maiden’s Tower, Palladium, Brandium and Carrefour etc. These places tell you about the culture, traditions and history etc.
Unique Selling Points:
- Byotell Flora suite has a good customer service as they provide 24 hour front desk and 24 hour security within the premises.
- Baby-sitting facility is available on request.
- Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire residence.
- Currency exchange and copy and fax is available.
- There is an access to wheel chairs.
- Free private parking is available
- Only halal food is served within the residential premises and no alcohol is allowed.
- The following restaurants serve delicious halal food of different varieties:
El Toro Burger.
Phone: +90 216 665 4500
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.