In case you are craving for a halal vacation in turkey that comes with an amazing view from the city of Istanbul and the Sea of Marmara then Byotell Hotel, Istanbul in Kozyatagi District can be one of the finest choice.
Byotell Hotel is a five star hotel with glass-walled towers and beautifully featured panoramic view.
- Official rating: 5 stars.
- Board Basis: Breakfast Inclusive
- Location: Kadikoy, Istanbul, Turkey
- Nearest International Airport:
- 1) Sabiha Gokcen (SAW) Airport (30 min transfer)
- 2) Istanbul (IST) Ataturk Airport (45 min transfer).
When to Go:
Surrounded by the Marmara Sea and beautiful beaches, the best time to visit this part of Turkey could be spring and summer when you can enjoy the beach view to the fullest.
How to get there:
30 min transfer from Sabiha Gokcen airport.
Plan your Trip
Things to do:
Nearby the Byotell hotel there is Istanbul Toy Museum, Bostanci Port and Suadiye Beach. These are the best tourist spots apart from that there can be a number of indoor activities as well.
Unique Selling Points:
- Byotell Hotel has a separate section for women in their 25000 m2 large fitness and spa center.
- There is individually controlled air conditioning system.
- Satellite TV and free WIFI.
- Turkish bath and sauna along with massages and plates.
- There is indoor swimming pool.
- A separate children’s club and kid’s pool.
- Also there are seven conference and meeting halls.
- Only halal food is served within the hotel premises and no alcohol is allowed within these premises.
- Byotell hotel has five restaurants that offer only halal food;
Gülizar Anadolu Sofrası:delicious Turkish cuisine is served here.
Bistro Gülizar: For formal dinners and celebration.
Kehribar restaurant: Open buffet that has numerous varieties for the people on diet as well.
Safir Patisserie: This restaurant is famous for its cakes, muffins, cookies, sandwiches, fresh squeezed fruit juices and coffees.
Saklıbahche: Offers pleasant atmosphere for the guests to meet their colleagues, family or friends.
Phone: +90 216 571 6100
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.