Alone? With friends? Or together with your family? Whatever it may be, your halal holidays in Turkey wouldn`t be complete without your stay at Catirga Konak Apartment. This kaleidoscopic styled building is”more than meets the eye”.
- Location: Sarayici Sokak No: 30A Gedikpasa, Fatih, Istanbul
- Price: Catirga Konak Apartment cots from $99 (nightly)
- Check-in: after 14:00
- Check-out: before 11:00
When to Go to this Destination
Some hotel prices usually fall to budget-friendly rates during the months of September to November. So if you want to save extra money from your travel budget, you can visit this Halal hotel within this time of the year.
How to Get There
Situated in İstanbul, within 400 m of Column of Constantine and 500 m of Grand Bazaar, you can easily get there from the airport using hotel shuttle service which is always available.
Plan your Trip
Things to Do
Catirga Konak Apartment is located a few minutes away from certain tourist attractions such as the Grand Bazaar which is a six minute walking distance. Guests could enjoy viewing these beautiful venues without being burned-out from a long trek. And there are many other things to do in Istanbul which you can enjoy while staying here.
Unique Selling Points
- Rooms have soundproof windows and guests could relax without being disturbed by the noise of the surrounding environment.
- The establishment consists four rooms from the ground floor to the fourth floor. Each rooms are designed differently but all offer the same convenience for the guests and tourists.
- Each room features a fully-furnished kitchen with a private bathroom.
- Catirga Konak Apartment is located 11 minutes away from the Blue Mosque and 9 minute away from the Egypt Bazaar.
- All food in the property is halal
- Halal food is available in restaurants/cafes/groceries within 500m of the property
- No alcohol is served on the property’s premises
Phone: 90(216)348 9292
Address: Sarayici SK No: 30A Gedikpasa/Fatih/Istanbul
The culture, the foods, and the surreal beauty of Istanbul can be clearly enjoyed through choosing the best place to stay. You are only not given the opportunity to unwind and escape from the pressure of anything that you`re escaping at – bad relationships, stress from school or work, or just anything that you wanted to forget. You are also given the opportunity to meet new people, expand your knowledge to different cultures, explore new places, enjoy halal holidays in Istanbul, and taste unfamiliar foods. Your stay at the Catirga Konak Apartment offers you all these! From meeting their friendly staffs and savouring their offered cuisines to given beautiful views and all, you would surely never want to leave the place.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.