Located at the heart of Abu Dhabi, city seasonal Hamara hotel welcomes you to its luxurious lifestyle with its most affordable rates. And if you are looking for a tremendous and relaxing place for halal holidays or for business trips then look no more because city seasonal Hamara hotel will bring you all the comfort of you want and in return take all your worries away.
24-Hour room benefit is accessible, and there is a bistro serving tea and coffee and cakes. The honor winning Keway-mai offers true Thai and Asian Fusion cooking styles. Does this sound like wonderful halal holidays in United Arab Emirates idea?
- Official Rating: 4-Star Hotel
- Location: Electra Street, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Check-in: 14:00-00:00
- Minimum Age Requirement: children of all age groups are welcome
- Check-out: 07:00 12:00
When to Go To This Destination
March to September is the best time to visit this beautiful place. Abu Dhabi is known for its sweltering climate so on the off chance that you need some genuine time and unwinding sun showers, this is the best time to reserve a spot. If you need best halal holidays in Dubai then book next summer for Dubai and stay in this hotel.
How to Get There
Abu Dhabi Mall and Abu Dhabi’s Corniche are within easy reach of Al Hamra. Al Bateen Airport is 11 km away. When you reach to the hotel you can take taxi or shuttle which is available 24/7.
Plan your Trip
Things to Do
- You have many things to do in Dubai.
- The Chinese/Thai spas will definitely make your day.
- There are fully equipped fitness centers so you don’t have to take any risks regarding your health.
- Hair salons for both men and women so you look good and fresh every day.
- Sauna baths to make your tiring day fresh and bright again.
Unique Selling Point
- It is only 1 km from Gold Souk.
- World Trade Centre Mall is only 1.4 km away.
- The beautiful Emirate Palace is 6.3 km away.
- Moreover, it is only 4.9 km away from heritage village.
- Abu Dhabi airport is only 11 km away from it which is why most of the guests choose it.
- You will be able to find a lot of Mosques in Dubai near this hotel.
- Most of the food provided will be absolutely halal.
- There are also many halal restaurants which will also meet your country’s type of food.
Address: Electra Street, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 2 672 5000
Fax: +971 2 672 5000
E-mail Address: https://www.facebook.com/cityseasons.abudhabi/
Whether it is its staff, cleanliness, food, location, rooms, or anything, you will never be disappointed. The cooled rooms at City Seasons incorporate a seating zone with a satellite TV. All have a work area and a minibar. The private washrooms are supplied with toiletries and a hairdryer.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.