Dubai is one of the finest city of landmarks, rich and high-class monuments, astounding places and the best vacation place to go to. With regards to this, City Season Hotel Dubai is best place to stay in order for you to savor the every moment of your halal holidays. Family, friends, couples are all welcome and assured to have the time of their lives which they have been yearning for.
City Seasons Dubai offers a variety of the top class services and facilities which will make you want to come here again and again. It offers so many indoor and outdoor facilities along with a fantastic balcony and terrace view which will be mind-blowing and outstanding. The hotel even offers luxurious rooms to their well-appreciated guests and makes them feel no less than their own homes with 24-hour services, laundry etc. If you need best halal holidays in United Arab Emirates stay at this place.
- Office Ratings: 5-star ratings with great office reviews
- Check in Time: 2 pm
- Minimum Age requirement: 18 and older
- Check out time: 12 pm
When to go to this destination
This place can be visited throughout the year. But the best time to travel and visit this place is during the Spring and Autumn season as at this time of the year, fewer people travel here and the rates on room booking is comparatively average.
How to get to this place
The best way to get to this place is through Dubai International Airport which is just 2.4 km away and from there taking a taxi or airport shuttle service to reach the hotel is hardly five minutes or so. The airport shuttle service is the best option as it has great accommodations and the best within shuttle services to make you feel relaxed and comfortable during halal holidays in Dubai.
Plan your Trip
Things to do
There are over countless things you can do here:
- You can enjoy the many the hotel services which include soundproof rooms, security deposits, sun terrace and balcony view to see the beautiful scenery.
- You can also enjoy the hot tub jacuzzi, the indoor swimming pool, bar, restaurants to dine in, spas, pool table and much more.
- For the ladies who come here, there are many facilities such as beauty shops, haircut, manicure, pedicure, hair coloring, hair styling massage, sauna, steam room and even a ladies swimming pool so that they can enjoy themselves.
- There is also a gift shop, barber shop and a newspaper room for those who just want to relax in their free time.
- The hotel also offers tons of fun activities for the kids and also offer children playground and play area so that they don’t feel left out.
- There is also a gym, a fitness room and an exercise area for those fitness people who want to stay in shape while enjoying.
Unique Selling points
- Besides the hotel services, there are many places you and your family and friends can go to:
- There are many famous landmarks that close to your hotel which include The Floating Bridge, Seawings Dubai Creeks, Grand Mosque and Textile Souk. You can also go to Burj Khalifa from this place with a fifteen minutes drive.
- There are also many Malls and cafes which are present near your hotel which include Carrefour, Deira City Centre, Starbucks, Tim Hortons and even Al Ghurair center.
- You can also visit the popular areas such as the Century Village and also go play golf in Dubai Golf Creek and Yacht club.
- And for kids, you can also go to the Dubai Garden Glow so that they can enjoy and have a fun time.
- The hotel variety of halal facilities such as
- Indoor Mosques
- No alcohol
- No smoking is allowed
- Halal food with continental breakfast
- Halal food served in restaurants
Address: Port Saeed Al Maktoum Street, Dubai
Phone: +971 429 427 77
Be sure to visit and stay at this hotel for the perfect accommodation and for the perfect time of your lives. If you are worried about the food and thinking how to find good restaurant in the UAE then don’t worry as there are many restaurants around within walking distance.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.