For an exciting holidays in Dubai, City seasons Hotel can be a splendid choice for spending your halal holidays with amazing views of the city.
The City Seasons Dubai is 4* deluxe all-suite hotel ideally suited for business travelers, corporate guests and families. It is superbly situated immediately adjacent to Deira City Centre Shopping and Entertainment Complex. City Seasons Suites is equally ideal for short city breaks as well as for exhibition and conference trips.
- Rating: 4 stars.
- Board Basis: Rooms only
- Location: Airport Road, Deira, Dubai
- Nearest International Airport:
Dubai International Airport (DXB) 8 km (15 min transfer)
Sharjah International Airport (SHJ), 26 km (25 min)
Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH), 126 km (1 hour 15 min)
When to Go:
City season hotel is an ideal and fascinating hotel perfect for those who are looking for a comfortable and enjoyable halal holiday. Dubai is not exactly the place to have cheap Islamic holidays, however, it offers 365 days a year the most luxurious facilities in the Middle East. Avoid hot Summers, as the temperature usually exceeds 40 C.
How to get there:
15 min transfer from Dubai International Airport.
Things to do:
City seasons Hotel has many activities and great facilities to ensure that you are granted with the best comfort.
Plan your Trip
Unique Selling Points:
- City seasons hotel offers premium and deluxe rooms and family suites. Spacious rooms are decorated in neutral colours with wooden details.
- The New Season restaurant serves international dishes and Arabic cuisine on a shaded outdoor terrace. Hotel Dubai also has an elegant restaurant that offers locally-caught seafood.
- Everyday housekeeping and all the facilities like LCD TV, Refrigerator, microwave, Air conditioner and so much more.
Facilities such as Swimming pool, health club, restaurants, hairdressing, conference & banqueting, car parking, business centre, Spa, Jacuzzi, Wi-Fi.
- Room Amenities includes mini bar, safety deposit box, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, tea and coffee-making facilities, air conditioning.
- Nearby Attractions: Include Deira City Centre, Al Ghurair Shopping Centre, Dubai Creek, Dubai Convention & Exhibition Centre, golf courses and tourist attraction.
- Souvenirs and gift shop.
- Barber and beauty shop.
- All food within hotel premises is halal.The hotel has full non-alcoholic Halal Atmosphere with all food within hotel premises being halal. There is one restaurant and in room dining available for guest’s choice. Hotel ensure that your halal holidays would be filled with splendid fun.
Phone: +971 4 294 2777
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.