Cesme is a Turkish resort and halal hotel located on the Aegean Sea. Nearby are beaches with warm sulfur springs, as well as clear waters and beautiful swimming pool sites.
Overlooking the harbor is Cesme Castle; Cesme Castle is a restored military fortress which now houses the Cesme Archaeology Museum. This adds to the areas rich historical feel. The museum houses several displays of beautiful, rich marble busts, coins and other marvelous artifacts from nearby excavations. This resort hotel is the best place to spend your halal holiday in Cesme.
- Office Ratings: 4-star rating
- Minimum age requirement: 18 years old
- Check-in time: after 4 pm
- Check-out time: Before 11 am
When To Go
Summer is the best time to visit this place as you can make the most of the warm weather by sitting on the beach, swimming or playing outdoor sports.
How To Get There
The Adrian Menderes Airport is the nearest airport available and is just 96 km away (around 1 hour and 15 minutes). There is a car for hire service from the hotel itself that can be purchased for an additional surcharge to transport you to and from the airport for your visit. Or you can make other arrangements for private transport on your own.
Plan your Trip
Things To Do
There are many Things to do in Cesme including:
- The Cesme Castle is a must see. It is an entirely restored military fortress that currently houses a fantastic archaeological museum with many one of a kind finds from the local area.
- Nearby Tenay Nature Park allows you to explore the natural side of Turkey and get to experience how it may have been many, many years ago.
Unique Selling Points
Cesme has some unique things to see:
- There are a variety of in-room amenities including private bathrooms, dry cleaning service, maid services, etc.
- Guided tours of the area are available.
- There are a variety of entertainment services available seasonally for children.
The following halal facilities are included in the hotel:
- No alcohol is served on the premises.
- Mosques in Cesme are numerous with several close to the hotel and quite a few surrounding nearby Cesme Castle.
- All food on the property is Halal.
- Halal food is also available in restaurants, cafes, and groceries within 500m of the property.
- Phone number: +90 232 722 22 22
- Email: email@example.com
- Location: 200 Street Number: 8 Altinkum neighborhood Oren Ali district of Cesme, Izmir, Turkey
Club Familia Resort in Cesme is a must-visit destination on your next Turkish halal holiday. Whether traveling alone or with family, this resort will cater to whatever needs you might have such as; Halal dining, separate facilities for men and women when it comes to pools and spa facilities or just a quality, comfortable room at a reasonable and comfortable price.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.