This halal hotel lies at the core of the historic city of Rome and offers exemplary services. The ideal location combined with exclusively offered hospitality provides a touch of luxuriousness and privacy at the same time. The elegant rooms with brilliant decor are also a great delight to tourists.
These pleasant suites are further accompanied by the use of latest technology and security updates giving guests impeccable services. The surreal palace from the 18th century with spacious suites fulfills the demand of every visitor looking for a comfortable stay. This hotel is the best place to spend your halal holidays in Italy.
- Official Rating: 4-Star Hotel
- Minimum Age Requirement: Children of all ages are welcome
- Check-in: From 14:00 PM
- Check-out: Until 11:00 AM
When to Go To This Destination
Residing in the heart of Rome, any season could be perfect to visit this hotel but the best season is surely Summer time. The hotel lies close to some of the most famous attractions of Rome so you can easily make your way while feeling the warmth of the sun. This luxury suite will ensure you have the best halal holidays in Rome.
How to Get There
The hotel lies close to the Rome Ciampino Airport so you can hail a taxi to reach here. The hotel also provides pick-up facility to its customers.
Plan your Trip
Things to Do
Things to do in Rome are never-ending such as :
- The shopping centers include brands like Rolex and H&M. They’re are all within the range of 500m.
- The hotel also offers massage options especially for travelers in need after their journey.
- Some popular restaurants, one of which is La Cabana. It lies very close to this hotel giving you a number of cuisine options.
Unique Selling Point
- The hotel lies close to some of the most popular landmarks of Rome like Piazza Venezia and Palazzo Valentini.
- The supermarkets and departmental stores like Galleria Alberto Sordi make visitors feel at ease.
- The hotel also gives access to many paid off-site activities such as aerobics, live sports events, archery and themed dinner nights.
- Meeting and banquet facilities are also provided to people intending to hold a business meeting.
- Tourists can check the food menu to suit their halal needs and and the hotel fully complies to ensure your happy with the options given.
- The closest Mosques in Rome near the hotel is the Mosque of Rome situated in Parioli.
- Mailing Address: Via del Corso, 281, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
- Telephone: +39 06 87809370
- Fax: +39 06 87809371
- E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corso 281 Luxury Suites will definitely make your stay worthwhile. Just like the name states, you will feel pure luxury whilst staying here. Make sure you visit this hotel whilst touring Rome and explore the immaculate services Corso 281 has to offer.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.