Are you looking for a Halal hotel in Turkey? If you answered yes, then the Damatris Palace Hotel is the place for you. It is located in town of Samandira, approximately 21 km from Istanbul. The hotel boasts luxury suites and a host of free services.
General Information about the Hotel
- The hotel provides room that is modern and comfortable, with a touch of luxury.
- The rooms are all equipped with en suite bathrooms and coffee machines.
- The hotel also provides guests with bathrobes and slippers.
- Free Wi-Fi is available to all guests so people can keep in touch with their loved ones.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in
- Pets not allowed
- Required at Check In
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
When to Go To This Destination
The best time to visit Turkey is in autumn and spring; otherwise it may be too hot or cold to go sightseeing. These seasons are from September to Mid-November and April to May.
How To Get There
The Sabiha Gokcen Airport is near the hotel (11km away). Alternatively, the Bostanci Metro Station is just over 10km away. The hotel provides a free shuttle service for guests.
Plan your Trip
Things to Do
- Damatris Palace Hotel has meeting and conference facilities available. This can come in handy if you are visiting Turkey on a business trip. Meetings can be organized at the hotel and no travel will be required.
- There is an on-site restaurant and bar.
- A variety of other activities can be enjoyed at the hotel or in nearby areas.
Unique Selling Points of the Hotel
- Damatris Palace Hotel provides many free services.
- Free parking and Wi-Fi are just some of the perks.
- The rooms have many extras for guests to enjoy.
- The hotel has also received several recognized hotel awards from worldwide bodies.
- Prices are very reasonable
- The staff speak English
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed)
- The food served on this hotel is all halal food
- Alcohol and Pork is not served and used while preparing food.
Address: Eyüp Sultan Mah.Kızılay Cad. No:25, 34885, Sancaktepe, Istanbul, Turkey
- Bookings can be made by calling 0 (216) 311 8888. Alternatively, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- There is also a link to make reservations on the website. The website is not in English, so it may be necessary to have Google translate the page for you.
This Halal Hotel has a spa where you can go for a special treat. There is a pool to enjoy the hot days or go for other activities like a walk. The hotel can also cater for weddings and other functions. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar or visit the restaurant for an international dining experience. The breakfast buffet is an ideal start to the day before embarking on other activities. If you are wondering if I would be able to find halal restaurant near me the answer is yes.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.