Going for the theme of Stone Age in modern time? Dhow Palace Hotel in Tanzania is a great holiday resort for that.
The Hotel in Down Town is a Beautiful old building with a traditional Swahili character. Originally, the building belonged to a wealthy Arab Omani royal family. The hotel is very atmospheric, friendly and welcoming. The quality of service, standard of room and general feel of this excellent mid-range hotel makes your stay a great value for money. The hotel is boutique-style with outdoor swimming pool, roof top terrace and traditional Zanzibari style commodious rooms with ceilings.
- Official Rating: Boutique Hotel
- Board Basis: Breakfast included
- Location: Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Nearest International Airport: Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (ZNZ), 10 km
- Open: Check in time starts at 11:00, Check out time is by 10:00
When to go:
Hotel is open all year round, yet visitors should keep in mind Tanzania’s tropical climate with its rainy seasons (Mar-May) as well as November to December, if they don’t want to get wet!
Shangani beach (0.2 mi / 0.2 km), Old fort (0.2 mi / 0.4 km), Forodhani Gardens (0.3 mi/ 0.4 km), House of Wonders (0.3 mi / 0.5 km), Anglican Cathedral (0.4 mi / 0.7 km), Peace Memorial Museum and Kizimkazi Mosque.
Plan your Trip
Things to do:
Guests can relax by the outdoor swimming pool or by roof top terrace where they can enjoy the stunning views of the city.
Unique Selling Points:
- The hotel boasts with 30 rooms with balconies. Each spacious room comes with air conditioning and Zanzibari-style furniture and décor. The rooms also include Satellite TV, Free Wi-Fi, minibar, ensuite bathroom, hot water, hair-dryer, telephone.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Rooftop terrace.
- Complimentary safe box.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi connection.
- Laundry and dry cleaning.
- All food within the hotel premises is halal. No alcohol is sold or allowed in hotel. The restaurant serves a variety of local Zanzibari and international cuisine. Private dinner can also be arranged at the roof top terrace.
Phone: +255 24 2233012 / 2230304
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.