Eastern Mangroves Suites by Jannah are located along the Arabian Gulf waters of Abu Dhabi.
Magnificent views that stretch till as far as the eye would allow are the highlight of the deluxe apartments. Tourists looking for a halal holiday surrounded by a picturesque view while swimming on the rooftop should definitely stay at Eastern Mangroves Suites.
- Rating: Rated as Deluxe Apartments
- Board Basis: Room only
- Open: All year round
- Location: Salam street, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
- Nearest City: Abu Dhabi, UAE
When to go:
The best time to visit Abu Dhabi is between February- April and avoid the desert summer.
How to get there:
Tourists can take flights to the airports:
- Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH), 100 km (25 min)
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) (1 hour, 32 min)
- Sharjah International Airport (SHJ), 56 km (1 hour, 40 min)
From the airport, car rentals and taxi services can be used to reach Eastern Mangroves Suites
Plan your Trip
Things to do
Saadiyat Public Beach Club is located 30 min distance from the hotel and offers ladies only Tuesday; tourists can also go on desert safaris to experience the Arabic culture.
Unique Selling Points:
- Amenities in the rooms: Feather Jannah SpaBed, 47” HD flat screen television, wireless and wired Internet access, dual line telephones with voicemail, fully equipped kitchen, lighted makeup mirror, hair dryer and scale, safety deposit box, balcony
- Swimming Pools: Rooftop pool and gym with women only hours (19:00-21:00), jacuzzi separate for men and women,outdoor temperature controlled swimming pool with sunbeds, umbrellas, life guard and panoramic views. Swimming lessons available upon request
- Sports and Leisure: Boutique Natural Gym, The Nail Spa, kayaking to explore the natural mangroves
- Access to a world of famous brands of dining outlets; Waitrose Supermarket for daily shopping
- Valet parking, executive and luxury car rental service
- Babysitting services
- Marquee saloon for hair treatments and styling
Eastern Mangroves Suites by Jannah offers a luxurious halal holiday with women-only hours and areas in order to provide guest with a comfortable, secluded stay.
Address: Suite# 18 ,Salam Street ,Eastern Ring Rd – أبو ظبي – United Arab Emirates
Phone:+971 2 412 3333
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.