Evra Hotel is a halal hotel set in nature’s breathtaking beauty with a stunning view of mountains. The boutique hotel adds to the beauty of its surroundings with its wonderful architecture. It is the only hotel with a halal status and an official rating of boutique with its luxurious ambience and exclusivity. Against Fethiye’s scenery, the hotel makes for a picturesque scene that just invites guest with its lovely charm. Evra Hotel attracts a lot of Muslim customers looking for an exclusive place with impeccable service to spend their vacations where their privacy will be protected.
- Rating: 4 star; Boutique
- Board Basis: Full Board ( Meals, Snacks, Pools, Sports and Leisure Activities, Library, Play Areas for Children)
- Open: From 10th May to 31st October
- Location: Fethiye, Turkey
- Nearest city: Fethiye City Centre- 10km
When to go:
Turkey’s climate is similar to most Mediterranean countries. The most popular time when the place is packed with tourists is Summertime and particularly July and August. If, however, you can’t stand the heat (temperature can reach up to 40+ C) and would also rather avoid the tourist flows, the best time to go there is either May or September.
How to get there:
If travelling from Europe, Turkish Airlines or various low-cost airlines (Ryanair, Monarch, Thompson) fly from most main European cities’ airports. There are, however, other airlines you can book with, if you’d be willing to fly with one or two stops.
- Nearest International Airports:
- Dalaman (DLM) Airport, 63 km (1 hour 40 mins)
- Getting to the hotel: By taxi, bus, train or renting your own car.
Plan your Trip
Things to do in Fethiye, Turkey:
Take a stroll in Paspatur, Fethiye’s old town, and do your souvenir shopping there. You’ll be surprised by the level of quality and wide range of products. The Lycian Rock tombs in Fethiye is also a must-see monument, especially if you’re travelling with family. It is an incredible learning experience and you will be awed by the gravity of the historical and cultural heritage that the site carries. Finally, Fethiye is all about beaches. Because of the Islamic tradition of the country, Muslim families can find plenty of private beaches that will let them enjoy away from the indiscreet eye.
Unique Selling Points:
- Suite rooms with balconies; breathtaking view of mountain range
- Unlimited Food and Drinks including Lobby Café and Pool bar
- Outdoor swimming pools for men and women only respectively
- Exclusivity and privacy guaranteed with only 16 suites in the hotel
- Children’s playground, play station are, swimming pool,
- Located only 3km from Oludeniz Beach; daily shuttle facility
- Complimentary internet access
- Rooms equipped with tea and coffee making facilities, hair dryer with dressing table and a sitting group
- Separate pool areas for men and women
- Non-alcoholic halal environment
- Halal restaurant open from breakfast till dinner offering open buffet with special menu for children and the diet conscious
- 100% privacy guaranteed in women only areas
The Evra Hotel, Fethiye is sure to provide a luxurious and memorable experience during your vacations while in this cosy, yet absolutely beautiful city. It is one of the few boutique halal hotels in the area!
Address: Hisarönü, Muğla, Turkey
Phone: +90 252 616 6677
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.