Long hours of work, hectic schooling schedule, and other negative factors, motivate lots of people to get away and treat themselves with out of town getaways. And if you’re looking for the best halal holidays at low cost, Dubai is for you.
And to make your Dubai getaway more memorable, you might as well choose the best and efficient hotel facilities.
Ghaya Grand Hotel is one of the top rated hotels in Dubai for halal holidays in United Arab Emirates. You’ll definitely make most out of your vacation if you check in here.
- Rating: Rated at 4 stars
- Check in: Guests can check in starting from 2 o’clock in the afternoon.
- Check out: Guests can check out from 12:00 to 12:30 (Noontime)
- Open: 24/7 in all 12 months of a year
When to Go to this Destination
During June to July people at Dubai most likely experience light rainfall and humid weather which is perfect for a trip since the place has a usual scorching hot atmosphere. This will lessen the uneasy feeling due to the extreme heat felt on the country. Guests can still walk around outside regardless of the weather.
How to Get There
Guests can arrive at the hotel for halal holidays in Dubai from the well – known Dubai International Airport within 25 minutes only since these two establishments are near each other.
Plan your Trip
Things to Do
- There are many things to do in Dubai
- The hotel features a tennis court and a golf course. Guests having these interests can visit the area and play with other tourists and locals who also love doing these kinds of leisure. This can be enjoyed for additional charges.
- One of the most reputed features of the Ghaya Grand Hotel is its pool. It is open all year and guests can choose to swim in here when there’s not much to do outdoors. Addition to that is the relaxing view from the pool.
- Suited for the hot weather in Dubai.
- Spa and wellness centres are also open to the guests and they can rejuvenate and took away all the stress from their body with all the spa services the hotel can offer. Additional
Unique Selling Points
- Ghaya Grand Hotel features two restaurants. Namely, Red Diamond and Fusion. Guests can enjoy varieties of
- Dubai traditional foods and other cuisines.
- Free shuttle buses services are offered daily for those guests who love touring around the entire city.
- Reservations are done in advance and there is no need to pay additional charges for it.
- The hotel is located conveniently near famous establishments and guests can visit these to enjoy their vacation at Dubai.
- All the food and drinks are Halal.
- This hotel provides separate prayer rooms for men and women.
- The environment of the hotel is purely Halal and Non-Alcoholic.
Address: International Media Production Zone, P.O Box 392360, Dubai, UAE
Phone: +971 4 429 3300
Fax: +971 4 277 9191
With only 5 minute walk from the hotel, guests can already access the popular Me`aisem City Centre. This is a Supermarket establishment. Lots of product offering can be seen and bought here. Guests would love shopping on this place.
Dubai Sports City is the second nearest landmark from the hotel. 2 kilometers away and guests can enjoy their day on this particular area of the city. Other nearby landmarks can be seen and be visited like the famous Dubai Kartdome and the Dubai Opera. Each having distances from the hotel with less than 20 kilometers. You can also find many mosques in Dubai on walking distance from this place.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.