The Golden Horn Istanbul has many unique features. It is located in Sultanahmet district and overlooks the Bosphorus. Staff at the hotel will communicate with you in a language of your preference to make it more comfortable. The terrace features are iconic of this hotel.
- All rooms at the Golden Horn Istanbul are equipped with Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and an en-suite bathroom.
- Several rooms have terraces and all come with a safety deposit box. Reception can help to plan trips.
- A visitor’s lounge provides a social atmosphere. As this is a halal holiday hotel, all Halal facilities are provided.
- Pets allowed which is dogs only and 1 per room (up to 9 kg)
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
When to Go To This Destination
Many couples have rated the area and the Golden Horn Istanbul as their favourite part in Turkey. So make sure to bring a partner along. Spring and autumn are ideal to visit the Golden Horn Istanbul as temperatures are mild. Winter will bring wind from the sea and summer may be too hot.
How to Get There
The Istanbul Ataturk Airport is situated 14km from the Golden Horn Istanbul. The reception desk at the hotel can also help guests with booking shuttles to and from the airport. Assistance with booking Bosphorus tours and other sightseeing adventures can also be received from reception.
Plan your Trip
Things To Do
- The hotel is in close proximity to various tourist attractions.
- The Istanbul archaeological museum and Mosques in Istanbul are within walking distance, as well as Topkapi Palace.
Unique Selling Point
- The hotel caters for the whole family. Additionally, rooms are well equipped and feature free toiletries, breathtaking views and comfort.
- A large range of breakfasts, activities and a good location make the Golden Horn Istanbul a popular favourite for visitors.
- The language policy of the hotel makes communication easier and stress-free.
- The added benefit of booking tours through the hotel adds to its attractiveness.
- Sadabad Mosque is located on 18-minute walk.
The Golden Horn Istanbul caters for guests of all beliefs. For this reason, the restaurant also has Halal offerings especially for Muslims including a Halal breakfast menu and mosque.
Address: Hoca Pasa Mahallesi, Istasyon Sok. No:9, Fatih, İstanbul, Türkiye
The Golden Horn Istanbul can be contacted on + 902125141544 or email email@example.com for more information.
The Golden Horn Istanbul provides a restaurant that caters to many tastes – a Halal, vegetarian or Italian breakfast can be had daily. The hotel also features a playground for children and has facilities for business meetings. Next time you need a hotel for Halal holidays in Turkey make sure you check Golden Horn Istanbul. This hotel is best for halal holidays in Istanbul.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.