Golden Horn Sirkeci Hotel is a boutique style hotel.
It is situated in the center of the city and being small allows you to have more privacy, comfort and relaxing air if you are craving for a soothing and pleasant halal vacation. Moreover, it offers you a magnificent view of the Blue Mosque.
Official rating: 4 stars.
Board Basis: Breakfast Inclusive (served from 7:00 to 10:30 in a buffet style)
Location: Istanbul / Sirkeci, Turkey
Nearest International Airport:
1) Istanbul (IST) Ataturk Airport (30 min)
2) Sabiha Gokcen (SAW) Airport (1 hour)
When to Go:
Turkey is known to have a pleasant weather in spring. Whereas in winters the city of Istanbul is covered in a blanket of snow. Therefore, depending on the weather you are setting your expenditure for Istanbul can be visited all year long.
How to get there:
It take 30 minutes when travelling from Istanbul Ataturk Airport to Golden Horn Hotel.
Plan your Trip
Things to do:
The hotel provides numerous activities for the guests and apart from that you can enjoy a 5-20 min walk to the famous Topkapi Palace, Blue (Sultanahmet) Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Basilica Cistern and Grand Bazaar and have a wonderful experience.
Unique Selling Points:
- The breakfast is served on the hotel terrace from where you can enjoy a panoramic view of the historical city and Bosphorous.
- There is a cozy lobby for guests and a separate smoking area as well.
- Free WiFi.
- Bridal Suite and VIP facilities are available.
- The hotel offers luggage storage facility and a safety deposit box.
- Only halal food is served within the hotel premises and no alcohol is allowed within these premises.
- There is a hotel restaurant for dining and a coffee shop as well.
- Also Halal food is available on a 500 meter distance from the hotel.
Phone: +90 212 518 1717
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.