If you are looking for an exciting vacation in Istanbul, Golden Horn VIP Hotel is one of the best hotels to spend the holidays.
Ideal for fun and relaxation, Golden Horn Hotel is placed in the Sirkeci area of Istanbul. The hotel lays 0, 01 km from the city center and provides accessibility to important town facilities. Also within easy reach are Gulhane Parki, Topkapi Harem, and Istanbul Archaeology Museums.
Golden Horn VIP Hotel offers comfortable suites and apartments with Golden Horn, Bosporus Strait, Galata Tower and amazing city views. Tourists can enjoy unparalleled services and truly prestigious address at the Golden Horn Istanbul hotel.
Golden Horn Hotel is in the heart of historical Sultanahmet area. You can enjoy a cup of coffee while reading your daily newspaper. This could be the fine spot to spend your vacations in a halal environment with ease and comfort.
- Rating: Boutique Hotel
- Board Basis: Breakfast included
- Location: Istanbul / Sultanahmet, Turkey
- Open: Check in time starts at 14:00 and check out time is 12:00.
When to go:
Turkey is a beautiful place to visit with numerous attractions for the tourist, spring season (April to June) is the most favorable so that you can enjoy and not be bothered by the scorching sun.
How to get there:
1) Istanbul (IST) Ataturk Airport (30 min transfer)
2) Sabiha Gokcen (SAW) Airport (1 hour transfer)
Sirkeci Railway Station (0.2km/ 3 min walk)
Plan your Trip
Things to Do:
Golden Horn VIP Hotel is situated in a very suitable way for the tourist to explore around Istanbul easily. It is a 5-15 min walks to the Topkapi Palace, Blue (Sultanahmet) Mosque, Taksim Square, Hagia Sophia, Basilica Cistern and Grand Bazaar. You could visit them easily and make amazing memories.
Halal Hotel Facilities:
- The hotel offers number of spacious and clean rooms. Following are the room amenities Free Wi-Fi, Seating area, Air Conditioning, Ironing Facilities, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Free toiletries, Slippers, Electric kettle.
- 24 hours reception service
- Free on-site parking
- Room service
- Free Wi-Fi
- The hotel has full non-alcoholic atmosphere with all food within hotel premises being halal. Breakfast is served as an open buffet. The hotel’s popular à la carte restaurant, offers tasty dishes for lunch and dinner.
- If cancelled or modified up to 3 days before check-in date, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified later, 100% of price will be charged.
Phone: +90 212 519 7474
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.