From its ambience to its wonderful service down to its friendly staffs, Golden Sands hotel will show you how it’s worth spending your money on its facility. This halal hotel will surely give you more than what you expect. Visit now and experience it yourself.
- Staff speaks many language
- Pets are not allowed
- Check in: From 2:00 PM
- Check in: Until 12:00 Noontime
How to Get There
To spend your Halal holidays in United Arab Emirates, from Dubai International Airport, the Golden Sands Hotel is only 30 minutes away. The best way to get to the hotel is via taxi.
Plan your Trip
When to Get There
June to July is possibly the best time to visit Dubai – you’ll never worry about finding spare accommodation. Hotels at this time of the year lower their prices compared to usual prices during peak seasons. One of the main reasons for this is due to how hot it gets in the Summer.
Things to Do
- There are many things to do in Dubai including
- The hotel has an outdoor pool where guests can relax, complemented with snacks and meals grabbed at the hotel’s in–house restaurant.
- Body conscious guests will surely love visiting the property’s fitness facilities which includes a racquetball court and a gym.
- A golf course is also available 3 kilometres away from the hotel. Guests can visit this establishment at an additional price.
Unique Selling Points
- Wheelchair can be accessed upon inquiry for older and disabled guests. This may not be a concern for some, but this can become in handy at some point.
- If you feel like staying in the hotel and not roam around the city, the in–house library is open for those who love and are interested in reading.
- An in–house restaurant is available for those who wants to eat local and international cuisines cooked by meticulous and professional chefs.
- Burjuman Mall is less than a kilometre away from the property. If you’re fond of window shopping and buying varieties of products, you’ll definitely love Burjuman Mall.
- Food is strictly halal.
- There is a halal Pool Snack Bar at this property.
Phone: +97 143 555 553
Address: Al Mankhool Road, Bur Dubai Post Box 9168, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.
There are many famous Mosques in Dubai including Grand Mosque is only 1.4 kilometers away from the property. Guests can visit this property at a convenient time.
The famous Twin Towers Shopping Centre is also situated conveniently within the hotel. Khalid Bin Al Waleed Metro Station is only 1 kilometer away from the hotel. Guests can travel to and from the property via taxi and shuttle services for a fair amount of price 1.2 kilometers from the hotel is where the Meena Bazaar is located. Guests can visit this public landmark and enjoy mingling with co tourists and locals.