Your friends are out of town and you’ve got nowhere to stay. Your money is totally not cooperating this time and you still got to find someplace to stay the night. No worries! Grand Hotel Avcilar is that one place for you which can give perfect halal holidays experience. Cheapie but totally not uncomely
- Check-in: 14:00 (2:00 PM afternoon)
- Check-out: Guest could check-out on the hotel until 12:30 (noontime)
- Price: $20 – $45
- Languages spoken: ArabicEnglishTurkish
- Currency exchange available
- Pets are not allowed
When to Go to this Destination
If you want lesser cost in renting a hotel for your halal holidays in Turkey, from December – February is the best time to visit Istanbul. Prices at this time of the year drop to lower rates because of the cold weather if you’re akin to visiting places in cold weather, you would surely enjoy your stay despite the freezing weather.
How to Get There
Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport is only 15 minute drive away from the hotel via private shuttle or taxi and vice-versa.
Plan your Trip
Things to Do
- Cafes and Bars are located nearby the hotel and guests could visit these establishments and mingle with local goers and tourists of course.
- Shopping malls are also situated within the area and only a drive away if guests feel like buying anything for home.
- HAPPY-BURDA Supermarket is less than a kilometre away from the property and guests could visit this property as well.
- A lake is also nearby and guests who love classical view of the nature could spend quality time here.
Unique Selling Points
- The hotel provides allergy-free room with air-conditioning and a minibar. Other rooms also offer terraces and spa baths.
- Wireless internet connection is available all throughout the area and is free of charge.
- Free accommodations for all children ages under 2 years.
- Multilingual staffs that would surely offer you their 24-hour service.
- Tourists can also check out famous attractions nearby.
- You’ll find only halal food
- Pork and Alcohol is not allowed
- Famous Mosques in Turkey are located near
Telephone: +9 (0212) 695 8695
Address: E 5 yanyol 66, 34740, Avcilar, Istanbul
Eyup Sultan Mosque is 17.9 km away from the hotel. The famous Sinan Erdem Dome is also nearby. The city’s branch of McDonalds is only 8.8 km away and tourists and locals can visit the place if they long for American style of foods. There are many other things to do in Istanbul which you can do while staying here.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.