The Green Anatolia Club and Hotel is the best halal hotel in the cosy, tourist town of Fethiye, Turkey. During peak seasons, the hotel attracts a large number of international and local tourists who especially want to visit Fethiye’s world-famous beaches and explore the marine life since the club is located at only a 15 minute drive from a public beach. Being the first halal hotel in the vicinity, the Green Anatolia has developed a reputation for luxury, reliability and always striving to meet needs of its guests. It was while observing the needs of Muslim customers that Green Anatolia Club and Hotel decided to gain its halal status.
- Rating: 3 stars
- Board Basis: All Inclusive ( Meals, Shuttle to the Beach, Pools, Sports and Leisure Activities, Jacuzzi, Play Areas for Children)
- Open: From 29 May to 5 October
- Location: Ovacık- Oludeniz, Fethiye, Turkey
- Nearest city: Fethiye City Centre- 5km
- Nearest International Airport: Dalaman (DLM) Airport, 60 km (1 hour)
Plan your Trip
Unique Selling Points:
- Unlimited Food and Drinks including Meydan Café, Ladies Club, Café Lobby and Pool Bar
- Outdoor swimming pools for men and women only respectively; kids’ pool located with the men with exciting water slides
- Sports & Leisure Activities with aerobics, aqua-aerobics, chess, table tennis, billiards, table football
- Indoor fitness centre and Jacuzzi provided for health and relaxation
- Children’s playground and game area
- Halal hotel located only at a 15-minute drive from a public beach
- Daily shuttle to Oludeniz Beach
- Complimentary internet access
- Masjid located within the halal hotel
- Separate pool areas and spa facilities for men and women
- Non-alcoholic halal environment
- Main Halal restaurant open from breakfast till dinner offering open buffet with special menu for children
- Ladies club (only for ladies)
- 100% privacy guaranteed in women only areas
The Green Anatolia Hotel and Club is the best halal place to spend your vacations while in Fethiye, Turkey.
Address: Babadag Yolu A, Fethiye, Turkey
Phone: +90252 616 74 00
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.