A luxurious hotel in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E, Hala Arjaan Hotel by Rotana is offering one of the best halal atmosphere for Muslim families.
With one of the most stunning and mind-blowing views from the top of Port Zayed and Suwwah Island in a luxurious space, service and with food that will make you not want to eat in other restaurants, Hala Arjaan Hotel is one of the hotels to consider while staying in Abu Dhabi.
- Official Rating: 4 stars
- Board Basis: Breakfast Included
- Location: Al Zahiyah, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
- Nearest International Airports:
1) Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH), 37 km (35 min)
2) Dubai International Airport (DXB) 150 km (1 hour, 30 min)
3) Sharjah International Airport (SHJ), 174 km (1 hour, 45 min)
- Open: Check in time is 14:00, Check out time is 12:00.
Transfers & Distances: 35 mins transfer from Abu Dhabi International Airport.
When to go:
The best time to go to Abu Dhabi is when the temperature is low around 9 degree to 25 degree C with the cold breeze and when the warm clothes like jackets and shawls are useful. Weather like this can be experienced from November to February. At those times of the year there are sales in all the malls.
There are many nearby sights around the HalaArjaan hotel. Yas Island, F1 Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi Mall, Saadiyat Island and the Corniche.
- Gym/fitness facility
- Swimming Pools – outdoor and indoor
- Sauna, steam and massage rooms
Unique Selling Points:
- Room Service – 24 hour
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Disabled Access
- Conference and banqueting facilities
- Car Parking (limited spaces)
- Walking distance to the beach with access to the five star Beach Rotana at a minimal fee.
All food in the hotel is halal maintaining the halal atmosphere for the Muslim families with no alcohol being sold in the hotel’s premises.
Phone: +971 2 418 0000