Hilton Sharjah hotel is located in the heart of Dubai from where you can enjoy an amazing view of the city.
The structure of the building is so that the windows provide a panoramic view of the city. The rooms are spacious and have all the facilities that allow you to make your halal holiday experience luxurious.
Official rating: 5 stars.
Board Basis: Room Only. There is an extra charge for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Location: Corniche Road, Dubai, U.A.E
Nearest International Airport:
1) Sharjah International Airport (SHJ), 19 km (25 min)
2) Dubai International Airport (DXB) 20 km (14 min)
3) Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH), 137 km (1 hour, 35 min)
When to Go:
Dubai has a very warm climate almost throughout the year. With that in mind, the most appropriate time to visit is spring or winter, when the temperatures are milder and visitors can easily roam around the place and enjoy their holiday.
How to get there:
It takes 25 minutes to reach from Sharjah International Airport to Hilton Hotel.
Things to do:
There are many activities within the hotel as well as many places nearby worth visiting such as the Sharjah City Center, Sharjah Expo Center, Al Qasba Entertainment zone, Al Noor Mosque, Sharjah Desert Park and if you want to know more about the cultural heritage there several museums in the Heritage area.
Unique Selling Points:
- There are three outdoor pools whose temperature can be controlled and provide an amazing view of the Khalid Lagoon.
- Children are kept busy by numerous activities and a separate children playground.
- Spa and Beauty center facilities are also available.
- Meeting and conference rooms are also available.
- Only halal food is served within the hotel premises and no alcohol is allowed.
- There are two restaurants and two lobby lounges namely;
- Al Dallah Lounge and Citrus Lobby Lounge
- Mojo Restaurant
- Shiraz Restaurant
- The Pool Terrace
Phone: +971 6 519 2222