Located in the middle of the city, Hotel Holiday International is overlooking the breathtaking view over the entire populated vicinity of Sharjah. Khalid’s Lagoon is also on view and it offers great relaxation for the guests. Stay in this hotel and experience the best international vacation you’ve ever had in this halal hotel.
- Location: Alongside Khalid Lagoon, Al Majaz, Sharjah
- Check in: From 3:00 PM
- Check out: Until 12:00
When To Go To This Destination
September to October are the best months for you to visit Dubai for your halal holiday in United Arab Emirates. This time of the year, it is warm Dubai but not extremely hot, so you can enjoy your time in Dubai with good weather too.
How to Get There
The property is only 20 kilometres away from Dubai International Airport and Sharjah International Airport. Shuttle services are available to and from these airports with additional charges.
Things to Do
There are many things to do in Dubai.
- Lounge yourself in the hotel’s outdoor pool and defy the heat with the relaxing leisure facility.
- Overlooking the hotel is the famous and beautifully wide Khalid’s lagoon. If guests feel like staying in the hotel to sit back and relax, they can just overlook the hotel’s balcony and enjoy the wonderful view.
- Lots of shopping malls are only a walking distance from the vicinity. Guests can visit these establishments and satisfy their individual style via the malls various product offerings.
Unique Selling Points
- Heated outdoor pools are featured in the hotel to make your halal holiday in Dubai more enjoyable.
- 3 in–house restaurants are also featured and they offer lots of various foods with different individuals styles cooked by professional chefs.
- Rooms come with free Wi-Fi connections and cabled TV’s.
- 24 hour front desk and staff ready to assist and provide helpful and necessary information.
- A gift shop is in the hotel for guests to purchase items for themselves and loved ones.
- Only Halal food is served
- No separate pool for women is available
- There are many famous Mosques in Dubai which are located nearby.
Mailing Address: Sharjah, Al Buhaira Corniche, PO Box 5802
Telephone: +971 (0) 6 573 6666
Fax: +971 (0) 6 572 5060
500 meters away from the hotel is the famous and well known Al Jazeera Park and central Souq is only 750 kilometers away from the property, so there’s plenty to do whilst on your holiday.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.