Wondering which hotel to spend your halal holidays in? Hotel Milano Istanbul just located at Fatih district in Istanbul is only 800 meters from Grand Bazaar. Being so close to a Bazaar has to be a good enough reason right? The hotel offers you comfort and relaxation with a spa center and sauna with air-conditioned rooms to absolutely make you feel at home. Don’t wait, book your spot today and make your halal holiday in Turkey a memorable one.
General information about the hotel
- Official rating: 4-star hotel
- Check-in: from 13:30 hours
- Check out: until 12:00 hours
- Minimum age requirement: All children are welcome at the hotel
When to go to this destination
Mid-year is the best time to visit the hotel due to the favorable weather conditions. This enables you to explore the town of Istanbul and do activities offered by the hotel so you can enjoy your halal holiday in Istanbul.
How to get there
Istanbul Ataturk Airport is the nearest airport with only a distance of 12km from the hotel. The hotel offers airport transfers for your pickups and drop-offs at the hotel.
Plan your Trip
Things to do
- The hotel is well located enabling you to do so many activities like:
- Going to the spa center and having a massage or even going for a steam secession.
- Visiting historical sites around the hotel like the Hagia Sophia which is only 1.5km from the hotel and also the Galata tower
- You can also relax at the garden in the hotel and just enjoy the amazing view of the Marmara sea
- Go shopping at the lively Istiklal Street which is only 3.9km from the hotel.
Unique selling points of the hotel
- Strategically located near amazing landmarks and beautiful Mosques in Istanbul which are only a few minutes to get to.
- The hotel offers a spa and wellness center for you to relax and enjoy your stay at the hotel.
- The hotel offers bike hiring and car hiring services to just ensure your stay is more amazing.
- The food served in this hotel is halal
- The hotel is surrounded by restaurants that serve halal cuisines like the historical Kumkapi fish restaurant which is only a 100m from the hotel
- The hotel is also near Mosques like the little Hagia Sophia mosque and Laleli Mosque which are just a few minutes from the hotel
Address: Muhsine Haun Mah. Ciftegelinler Cd. Telliodar Sk. No.48, Kumkapi, Fatih, Istanbul
Phone: 0212 458 05 80
Fax: 0212 458 05 90
Wondering ‘how will I find halal restaurant in Istanbul when I get there?’ That is not a problem as you can find many halal restaurant everywhere. Make a date to visit the Hotel Milano Istanbul and get a chance to experience the amazing prehistoric sites around the hotel and have a great time as you are offered top-notch services at Hotel Milano.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.