If you want to have the best experiences when it comes to both business and pleasure, hotel Torun in Istanbul can definitely give you halal holidays. It is a mixture of both the old city and the modern landscape. This is why you wouldn’t have to worry about not being able to enjoy yourself if you have an extremely discriminating taste in hotels. It provides the perfect blend of eastern culture and western amenities for perfect halal holidays in Turkey. You will surely not regret making reservations in this particular hotel. Here are additional details regarding the hotel amenities.
- Official Rating: 5 stars
- Location: Kaleici Topkapi Mahallesi Hamam, Odalari Aralıgi No:9 Topkapi, Fatih, 34093 İstanbul, Turkey
- Check in: Begins at 3:00 PM. Guests 18 and above may check in unsupervised. Children may come with an accompanying adult. Pets are not allowed.
- Check out: 12:00 PM
When to Go To This Destination
It would be best to visit the hotel during spring and autumn months. (April to May; September to mid November) During this time, the temperatures are not too warm and cold either. There isn’t too much rain at this time as well.
How to Get There
This hotel can be found in the middle of the bustling city. It is just 300 km. from Pazartekke. This is much nearer to the Sultanahmet area which offers a lot of history to anyone who travels there.
Plan your Trip
Things to Do
- Are you wondering what the things to do in Istanbul are?
- The hotel offers free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour concierge services that will allow you to have access to hotel facilities without delay.
- There are many parks within walking distance of the hotel if you would want to go out with your family.
- The hotel is surrounded with historical architecture and monuments that guests could explore as well.
Unique Selling Point
- Each hotel room has a minibar, the vault for security and spacious flooring. Guests will not have a hard time moving around their own room if they decide to stay in this hotel.
- A flat screen TV as well as free Internet access is also offered. Couples and families will love the various room accommodation options available as well.
- You will be greeted by cheerful hotel personnel that are able to speak at least two languages. Guests will not have a hard time communicating at all.
- Airport shuttle services are also options.
- Halal food is available
- If you want to go to Mosques in Istanbul to explore your faith, this hotel is a place for you.
Address: Kaleici Topkapi Mahallesi Hamam, Odalari Aralıgi No:9 Topkapi, Fatih, 34093 İstanbul, Turkey
If you truly want to have the best when it comes to accommodations and relaxing enjoyment, this is exactly the place where you should be. Whether or not you choose to be alone or with the family, you will certainly enjoy the quiet and peaceful atmosphere that this particular hotel will provide you as soon as you make reservations.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.