Hunkar Palace Hotel is situated in Manavgat Antalya in Turkey.
It is one of the finest halal hotels with a beautiful view and an ideal location where one can enjoy and relax their halal holidays to the fullest. The environment around the hotel is relaxed and quiet.
- Rating: Rated above 4 stars.
- Board Basis: All Inclusive with timed meals and snacks between the meals.
- Open: 25 May – 20 October
- Location: Manavgat Antalya Turkey
- Nearest City: Antalya (1 hour bus ride)
When to Go:
Since the hotel is operational from 25 May to 20 October it is feasible and sensible to land at the Hunkar Pace Hotel to enjoy your halal holidays in the summer season.
How to get there:
You can easily get to the hunkar palace by the following routes:
Antalya Airport → Hunkar Palace Deluxe Boutique
Gazipasa Airport → Hunkar Palace Deluxe
And after that, there is a car hire available.
Plan your Trip
Things to do:
The Hunkar Palace Hotel has a lot of activities including rafting, diving, water sports and other beach activities. For the health and relaxation they offer Turkish bath and massages, steam room and sauna. Apart from the activities for the adults there is gaming saloon for kids, playground, kids’ club and kids’ pool. This and much more awaits for you at the Hunkar Palace Hotel to make you halal holidays memorable.
Unique Selling Points:
- Hunkar Palace Hotel has great facility of women and men outdoor pool and a separate kids’ pool with a sunbathing area.
- There is limited WiFi access available.
- Internet café, supermarket and beauty salon are also present along with the free public parking available at a nearby location
- Spend your halal holidays perfectly with the separate outdoor pools for men and women.
- The beach has modest/Islamic dress code.
- The Hunkar Palace Hotel offers separate hours for men and women for Sauna, Steam room and Turkish bath and massage.
Phone: 0 242 777 0 600
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.