Looking for a hotel that is situated conveniently near to various tourist destinations in Abu Dhabi? Jannah Burj Al Sarab is the suited halal hotel for you! The property is situated only 0.5 kilometres away from the city. Guests will love the easy access to the most visited landmarks in the area whilst on their halal holiday in United Arab Emirates.
- Rating: 5-star Hotel
- Location: Mina Street, Abu Dhabi Corniche, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Check in: From 2:00 PM in the afternoon
- Check out: Until 12:00 PM noon
- Reception Availability: Open until 12:00 AM (Midnight)
When to Go to this Destination
If you want to visit Jannah Burj Al Sarab, the best time would be November to March as the temperature is quite reasonable at this time of year. During these months of the year, temperature at Abu Dhabi decreases but you’d still feel the heat. You’ll be able to enjoy outdoor activities without worrying about skin burns due to the scorching heat.
How to Get There
From Abu Dhabi International Airport, you can arrive at the hotel via taxi in 35 minutes. On the other hand, if you decide to take a bus to go to this destination, Abu Dhabi Central Bus Station is only 3.5 kilometres away. Transportation is not an issue in this area.
Plan your Trip
Things To Do
- The famous Abu Dhabi Mall is only 1.23 kilometres away from the hotel. Guests can enjoy shopping on this popular establishment.
- Guests can book a tour and the hotel staff are ever ready to assist.
- The hotel features a poolside bar which guests can enjoy.
- Despite the extreme heat, the hotel also offers saunas where guests can relax.
Unique Selling Points
- Free Wi-Fi connection in all rooms as well as in public areas near the vicinity of the hotel.
- Reservation is not needed for free private parking services.
- Air conditioned and soundproof rooms are offered by the hotel.
- The hotel also has an indoor salon and barber shop. Guests can treat themselves with professional makeup and a haircut. This will ensure you are looking your best on your halal holiday in Dubai.
- Food provided at this hotel is halal
- Alcohol is not allowed in this hotel
Address: Mina Street 130283, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Emirate, UAE
Phone: +97 12 307 6 307
Thinking about how to find restaurant in Dubai? Vision Oasis Restaurant is no more than a kilometer from the hotel. Guests can visit this place and be enthralled by its tasty food. Barosa café which offers coffees and lots of pastries is also conveniently located. Guests can indulge this product without experiencing the hassle of a journey.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.