Want to stay in a halal hotel that is in the middle of the city? You’d surely never wanna miss out staying at Jannah Marina Bay Suites which is situated near the bay (as the name itself implies), overlooking the progressive city of Dubai. The relaxation and amazement brought by the breathtaking view is enough for you to be enthralled by the hotel’s lovely features.
- Official Rating: 4 star
- Check in: From 2pm
- Check out: Until 12:00 (Noon)
- Pets: Not Allowed
When to Go to this Destination
Due to the city’s hot weather, it is best to visit the place during the Winter season which is between November and March. Expect a few rainfalls during this month. However, it wouldn’t greatly affect outdoor activities as the Winter in Dubai isn’t too bad so you’ll still have the best halal holidays in United Arab Emirates.
How to Get There
The nearest airport from the hotel is the Al Maktoum International Airport which is 20 kilometres away from the property. The well – known Jumeirah Lakes Towers Tram Station 2 is less than a kilometer away.
Plan your Trip
Things to Do
- For halal holidays in Dubai you can do the following things
- The hotel has an outdoor pool overlooking the city. This is the perfect place for guests to relax and enjoy the beautiful place of Dubai.
- Lots of landmarks are nearby and guests can visit them one by one to get most out of their Dubai trip.
- Complete the day’s journey with these famous and beautiful sites.
Unique Selling Points
- The hotel has a 24 hour front desk. This means that complaints and important inquiries can be addressed immediately.
- Hairdresser’s shop is also featured on the property and guests who love getting their hair done can benefit from this hotel feature.
- All the rooms in the hotel are air conditioned. Guests can stay comfortably and can surf the internet whenever they want since the hotel also offers a free wifi connection for the entire property.
- Indoor swimming pool with ladies timing. Children’s pool is also available
- Only Halal food is served
- Alcohol is not served
Address: Jannah Marina Bay Suites, Marina Promenade – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
For more information: Visit firstname.lastname@example.org
The popular “The Walk at JBI” is only a kilometer away from the hotel. Guests can visit this facility on foot or via shuttle. Dubai Marina Yacht Club is less than a kilometer away from the hotel. Guests are also free to visit this establishment to contribute to the memorable moments on their stay in Dubai. There are also many famous Mosques in Dubai around. Other landmarks are also nearby and are open for visit. The Beach, The Splash Pad Dubai, and many others are only a walking distance from the hotel.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.