Jannah Palace Abu Dhabi is situated within the area of Al Wahda mall.
It offers many quality services with the breath-taking panoramic view of the city skyline of Abu Dhabi. One of the must-check hotels for Muslim families, especially if they are concerned about the halal food and halal atmosphere.
- Official Rating: 4 stars
- Board Basis: Room Only.
- Location: Salam street, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
- Nearest International Airports:
1) Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH), 100 km (25 min)
2) Dubai International Airport (DXB) (1 hour, 32 min)
3) Sharjah International Airport (SHJ), 56 km (1 hour, 40 min)
- Open: Check in timestarts at 14:00, Check out time is 12:00.
When to go:
The best time to go to Abu Dhabi is when the temperature is around 25 degrees C with the cold breeze and when the warm clothes like jackets and shawls are useful. Weather like this can be experienced from November to February. At those times of the year there are sales in all the malls.
Where to go:
There are many worth-visiting places around the Jannah Palace in Abu Dhabi, including Qasr al-Hosn, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Abu Dhabi Corniche, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Waterworld, Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital, Saadiyat Island.
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Convenient location in downtown Abu Dhabi
- There is a dining option within the hotel which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The all-day dining restaurant offers a wide selection of international cuisine.
Unique Selling Points:
- Flat-screen TV
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe deposit box
- Fully equipped kitchenette
Phone: +971 2 652 6777