If you are looking for halal hotels within a reasonable price and easy accommodation, then you are at the right place. You can find all sort of entertainment here. Whether you want a relaxed time or seeking an adventurous tour with your family or friends, Jannah place Dubai Marina fulfills all your requirements. You’ll have a wonderful halal holiday in UAE.
- Official rating: 4-star rating
- Check in: 2PM onwards
- Minimum age requirement: all children are welcome
- Check out: Until 12 PM
When to Go To This Destination
The best time to visit is Summer time, as rates are low because there aren’t many reservations during this time. This is because; temperatures go above 40 degrees, so a lot of tourists tend to avoid this time for their halal holidays in Dubai.
How to get there
Jannah Place Dubai Marina is only 20 km away from the Al Maktoum International Airport so it would take approximately 15 to 20 minutes to reach the hotel.
Plan your Trip
Things to do
- There are quite a lot of things to do in Dubai
- Indoor as well as outdoor swimming pools
- If you’re a fitness fan, you’ll be happy to know the hotel has its own fitness center.
- The sauna baths will make you feel completely relaxed no matter how tiring your day was.
- There are smoking, non smoking rooms and family soundproof rooms for all types of guests.
Unique Selling Point
- Only 1.2 km away from Dubai Marina Mall.
- 1km away from The Walk at JBR.
- The city centre is only 19 km away.
- Major Mosques in Dubai are much very to this hotel.
- There are many halal restaurants in Dubai, especially close to Jannah Place.
Address: Nasaq Street, Marina Promenade, Dubai Marina – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 2 307 6 307
Fax: +971 2 307 6 307
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The hotel provides a completely outfitted kitchen with a stove, a level screen TV and a private lavatory with shower and bidet. A few units are aerated, cooled and incorporate a seating and eating zone.
A regular breakfast is accessible every day on the doorstep of your rooms. All guests are welcome to enjoy a sauna and gym at Jannah Place Dubai Marina.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.