If you want to have the complete halal holiday experience in terms of food, accommodations and overall service, you ought to try and reach the Kuran Hotel in Istanbul. It will give you the opportunity to explore the vast tapestry and the amazing melting pot of cultures within the heart of this Turkish palace.
This hotel will give you everything from the most exotic food to eat to the most comfortable rooms available. The Kuran Companies Group has been in the industry since 1978. You will certainly be treated like a king or queen here and will enjoy the best halal holidays in Turkey.
- Official Rating: 5-Star Hotel
- Location: Katip Kasim Mah, Güvenlik Cad.1, Laleli/Aksaray Fatih, Istanbul, Turkey
- Check in: 2:00 PM onwards
- Minimum Age Requirement: Children below 12 years of age are welcome.
- Check-out: Until 12:00 PM
When to Go To This Destination
The best season to visit the hotel would be in the middle of summer into July. It will be easier to book because not too many people use hotels this time of the year. The weather is quite warm during these months as well so it will be a good time to relax and enjoy the space even more.
How to Get There
The hotel is located 16 km from Istanbul Ataturk Airport. You can easily get shuttle service and reach to this place from the Airport.
Plan your Trip
Things to Do
- There are many things to do in Istanbul you can
- As a customer, you will get to enjoy spas as well as many sauna facilities in the hotel.
- If you want to go for a massage, the hotel can offer you this service as well.
- There are also many bars and coffee shops that you can visit with friends if you want to spend time with your companions or meet new people along the way.
Unique Selling Point
- The hotel is just 15 minutes away from various famous historical spots in Istanbul.
- This particular hotel is near every essential facility there is from hospitals to airports and pharmacies.
- This hotel offers the most relaxing Turkish baths and sauna facilities for customers. You will certainly be able to have peace and quiet while getting a massage.
- There are also various meeting rooms that will allow guests to conduct business accordingly without being disturbed.
- Major Mosques in Istanbul are just within short distances from the hotel itself.
- There are also different kinds of Halal restaurants near that can offer delicious food.
- The food provided in this hotel is Halal and there is no Alcohol allowed
Address: Güvenlik Cad. 1, Laleli/İstanbul -Turkiye
Phone: (0212) 516 84 39
Fax: (0212) 517 05 00
No matter where you come from, this particular hotel will definitely be able to give you what you want in terms of overall service and state of the art facilities. You’ll get the best halal holidays in Istanbul experience here. From the most elegant hotel rooms to the best Turkish cuisine, it will definitely be a treat to stay in the Kuran Hotel in Istanbul as long as possible.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.