Lagoon hotel and resort is a magnificent hotel and resort that manages a sparkling turquoise lagoon and offers their customers with an indulgent and mind blowing spa and outdoor and indoor sports activities for the customers who like to keep their bodies physically active and trying to keep up with their shape.
Lagoon hotel and resort is trying to keep up with the halal atmosphere and attracting the Muslim customers who are trying to spend amazing quality time with their families in Jordan.
- Certified Rating: 5 stars
- Board Basis: Room Only
- Location: Dead Sea, Jordan
- Nearest International Airports: Queen Alia International Airport
When to go:
The best time to go to Jordan in either before or after the tourist season. Which is May and early in June and September and early in October. The temperature over there is very pleasant in September and October, you can also go to the Dead Sea in day time.
What to do:
Lagoon hotel and resort Dead Sea offers you to discover Jordan, a habitation marinated in history, culture and natural splendor. There is abundantly to see and do: from delightful arts and skills, to inspirational outdoor quest and activities.
Plan your Trip
- The hotel consists of two of the most sensational private beaches, one is for the women only while the other is open for the family. There is full room of privacy for women in sun bathing area.
- An outdoor swimming pool especially for ladies.
- An indoor swimming heating pool for ladies.
- Men with the facility of Turkish bath.
- Mixed outdoor swimming pool for all.
- One indoor mixed heated pool
- Water events (extra)
- Meeting and seminar services
All food within the hotel is halal with no alcohol sold under hotel’s premises maintaining the halal atmosphere.
Phone:+962 6 500 7500
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.