If you want to an affordable halal holiday while experiencing five star treatment, the Landmark Riqqa Hotel in Dubai is the best place for you to go.
Whether you’re travelling alone or with someone, this particular hotel will be able to provide you with the ultimate experience when it comes to hotel accommodation in Dubai.
The Riqqa hotel provides modern amenities while giving you the chance to enjoy a much more solemn and traditional atmosphere. The superb food and accommodating hotel staff are certainly high selling points for sure. If you want to learn more about halal holidays in United Arab Emirates,then here’s more information:
- Official Rating: 4-Star Hotel
- Location: Al Jazeera Street, Dubai, UAE
- Check in: 2:00 PM
- Check-out: From 12:00 PM
- Guest Age Requirement: Children of all ages are welcome. Children under 12 stay free of charge if they refrain from using extra beds.
- Restrictions: Pets are not allowed
When to Go To This Destination
It is highly recommended for guests to come here before or after Summer as Summer in Dubai is extremely hot and humid. If you can get to Dubai before or after Summer, you will certainly have a great halal holiday in Dubai.
How to Get There
This particular establishment is less than 5 minutes away from the Union Square and Al Riqqa metro stations. Nearby landmarks also include:
- Al Ghurair City
- Reef Mall
If you are coming from the Dubai International Airport, you will reach the hotel in about 10 minutes and vice versa.
Things to Do
This particular hotel has a lot of amenities including:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Swimming pools
- Free parking
- Fitness centers and restaurants
It is also located near shopping centers so guests will not have a difficult time enjoying themselves while getting a taste of the Middle Eastern culture.
Unique Selling Point
- Executive suite for families.
- The free Wi-Fi as well as airport shuttle accommodations and accessibility also provide ample reasons for guests to flock to this hotel regularly.
- This particular facility will provide continental cuisine with Halal food.
- The hotel is also located near museums as well as various Mosques in Dubai so finding a place to prayer will not be an issue.
Mailing Address: Landmark Riqqa Hotel Dubai
Al Jazeera Street, Dubai, UAE
Landline Numbers: + 971 4 2740333
Fax: + 971 4 294 6556
Would you like to have the best experience in terms of accommodations and amenities from a Dubai hotel? If the answer is yes, then you should not hesitate to visit the Landmark Riqqa Hotel Dubai.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.