A hotel surrounded with one of the mains shopping malls and commercial areas in Deira, Dubai.
A hotel with tempting services and mouth-watering food to be served. Landmark Plaza Hotel is providing and offering all these facilities. For the Muslim families looking out for halal holidays and spend their vacations with loads of fun and in a quality way in Dubai with the halal atmosphere all over Landmark Plaza Hotel is one of the perfect place for them.
- Official Rating: 3 Stars
- Board Basis: Breakfast Inclusive
- Location: Deira, Dubai, UAE
- Nearest International Airport:
1) Dubai International Airport (DXB) 7 km (20 min)
2) Sharjah International Airport (SHJ), 28 km (45 min)
3) Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH), 126 km (1 hour, 30 min)
- Open: Check in time is 14:00, check out time is 12.00.
When to go:
While many people go to Dubai coming from the cold areas of the world to take the heat of the sun and sunbath and take advantage of the luxurious service and infinity pool. While the others come around from November to February when it is cold and warm clothes like jackets and shawl are useful.
Deira, Dubai is an eye-catching place for the tourists around and the tourists have many places to visit over there. Dubai Creek Marina, Gold Souk, Dubai International Exhibition Centre and shopping malls.
Plan your Trip
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Daily free shuttle to beach
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 24 hour room service
- Currency exchange facility
- Business Centre
- Laundry service
- Conference and events facilities
- Health club available at neighboring Landmark Baniyas hotel
The hotel has 127 well-appointed rooms & suites:
- 24 hour room service
- 2 complimentary bottles of water on arrival
- Flat screen TV
- 2 telephones
All food in hotel is halal and no alcohol is allowed or served within the hotel’s premises.
Phone: +971 4 227 5555
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.