Lausos Palace Hotel is one of the best hotels to spend halal vacations.
It is a new boutique hotel located in the heart of the centuries old empires capital. Neighbors of the Lausos Palace Hotel Istanbul are the great St. Sophia, Blue Mosque, the Basilica, The Topkapi Palace, the Grand Bazaar, and Islamic Arts Museum. It is 5 Star city Hotel located in a chick Sisli area popular with its amazing shops and cafés. Tourists can enjoy their healthy cheerful vacations in Lausos Hotel. It has good standard with excellent services and environment.
- Official rating: 5 Star
- Location: Sisli/ Istanbul, Turkey
- Nearest International Airports: Istanbul (IST)Ataturk Airport 30 Km (35 min), Sabiha Gokcen (SAW) Airport 41 Km (40 min)
- Open: Check in time starts at 14:00 and check out time is by 12:00
- Board Basis: Breakfast included
When to Go:
For a fine, mild and enjoyable vacation, it is recommended that you land in Turkey in the Spring season when the weather is most appropriate for a peaceful, enjoyable and fine vacation.
How to get there:
Lausos Palace Hotel centrally located in 500 meters from the Nisantasi area.35 mins transfer from Istanbul Ataturk Airport.
Plan your Trip
Things to do:
It is an important tourist location due to the nearby attractions such as The Blue Mosque and Hagia Sofia. Nisantasi areas, Cevahir Shopping Mall, Sisli Metro Station are also a great places to visit.
Unique Selling Points:
Lausos Palace Hotel is the finest hotel with great indoor swimming pools and gym area (with women only hours).
Tourists can witness the splendid view of Cappadocia and the sunrise from the top.
- This 7-storey building boasts 125 rooms and suites. Lausos Palace Hotel offers Deluxe Room, Quad Room, Family room, and connected room .Following are the room Amenities are Air conditioning, Safe box, Wi-Fi, TV, Mini bar, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, telephone.
- Indoor swimming pool and gym area(with women only hours)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Garden and parking
- Excellent Spa services
- Conference room
- Laundry and ironing service.
The Hotel has full Non-alcoholic Halal atmosphere with all food within hotel premises being halal. Breakfast is served as an open buffet.
Phone: +90 212 356 3080
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.